Bravo II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Kit
RespCare Bravo II Nasal Pillow System Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Bravo II nasal pillow mask is a unique development in CPAP mask interfaces, designed to promote user comfort, allow for a clear field of vision, and provides the user with multiple wearing options. The Bravo features the versatility of interchangeable nasal pillows and Adaptive-Flow technology resulting in an extremely quiet sleep experience. The unprecedented Active-Swivel feature allows for multiple wearing positions resulting in the highest level of CPAP mask comfort.
- Multiple Cushion Sizes - All pillow cushion sizes included with this purchase ensuring you find the most comfortable fit and perfect seal. No longer worry about purchasing the wrong size mask. The universal fit frame allows any pillow to attach or detach with ease!
- Unique Frame - Air is gently and evenly dispersed through both sides of the frame tubing meaning you receive the full effect of your air pressure regardless of how you sleep!
- Integral Headgear Stability - Receive a secure fit with the padded headgear reducing unsightly red marks and skin irritation. The Velcro tube retainers lock your frame tubing into place with the ability to move as needed. Easily attach the retainers to the headgear to give you the most comfort allowing you to sleep in any position possible!
Included in This Package
- (1) Mask Frame
- (3) Cushions (Small, Medium, and Large)
- (1) Bravo II User Guide CD
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Available Downloads For The Bravo II Nasal Pillow Mask
Ratings & Reviews
GREAT STABLE MASK!
by Mike Wilson (Canton, OH) -
This mask has been fantastic! The support you feel when you wear the Bravo is better than any other nasal pillow mask I've worn. I recommend this product!