Bravo II Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
Bravo II Nasal Pillow Mask with Headgear
The Bravo II CPAP mask is a uniquely designed nasal pillow interface that promotes complete comfort while providing a clear field of vision, and allowing you multiple wearing options. The Bravo features the versatility of interchangeable nasal pillows and Adaptive-Flow technology resulting in a quieter sleep experience. The unprecedented Active-Swivel feature allows for multiple wearing positions resulting in the highest level of user comfort.
The Bravo II uses an adaptable headgear can be worn in many different ways to allow you to find the best fit for your sleeping position. The high-quality headgear design ensures a effective seal and easy adjustment for a perfect fit. You can even wear your glasses, watch TV, or read a book while wearing the Bravo II CPAP Mask. Maintain your nightly routine while still receiving the full benefits of your CPAP therapy.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- All in One Setup - Receive all 3 pillow cushion sizes. Simplicity is key with the Bravo II, save time and money by purchasing this mask guaranteeing you find the perfect comfort level and ideal fit in the first night!
- Unique Frame - Gain the freedom to move freely throughout the night. The 2 mask tubes can be moved to the position that gives you the most comfort without obstructing your restful night of sleep. Maintain air flow through either tube meaning you can even sleep on your side!
- Integral Headgear Stability - The padded headgear gently secures your head while minimizing the potential of discomfort and red marks. Easily attach the Velcro tube retainers to the headgear giving you the optimal feel and perfect fit.
Included with This Package
- (1) Bravo Nasal CPAP Mask
- (3) Cushions: Sm, Md, Lg
- (1) Bravo II Headgear
- (1) Bravo II User Guide CD
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
Great Stable Mask!
by Mike Wilson (Canton, OH) -
This mask has been fastastic! The support you feel when you wear the Bravo is better than any other nasal pillow mask i've worn. I recommend this product!