Clean-Z CPAP Sanitizer Bag
Clean-Z CPAP Sanitizer Bag by Motif Medical
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This replacement CPAP Sanitizer Bag is designed for use with the Clean-Z CPAP Cleaner. Over time the cleaning bag can become damaged and will need to be cleaned itself. Tears in the material will cause the sanitization process to be less effective due to ozone escaping from inside the portable bag.
If you feel that it is time to clean your bag, it is recommended to wipe with a damp cloth to remove any dust or debris. If you feel it needs more than a quick clean, you may wash by hand with mild soap and water and allow it to air dry; Motif Medical discourages machine washing or drying.
For best results, your sanitizing bag will need to be replaced every 6 months to maintain an effective and complete sanitizing process.
Please Note: While the images showcase the Clean-Z CPAP Sanitizer, purchase of this product is only for the Sanitizer Bag and the Clean-Z will not be included.
- Connect your mask to the CPAP tubing
- Insert the carbon air filter into the top of the bag and button to lock into place
- Attach the other end of your tubing to the bottom of the Clean-Z device
- Place your CPAP hose with mask attached into the sanitizing bag
- Feed the tubing end connected to the Clean-Z unit through the Velcro slot on the bag opposite where the filter was placed (you may need to use the included connector adapter depending on your CPAP equipment)
- Connect the power supply to the Clean-Z and plug into an electrical outlet
- Press the Power button and the Clean-Z automatically runs through a complete cleaning cycle for 35 minutes (sanitation is complete once the device beeps and displays 3 solid green lights)
Please Note: It is recommended to allow your CPAP supplies to air dry for an hour after running through a sanitization cycle to ensure there is no residual ozone smell.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Sanitizing Bag for Clean-Z CPAP Cleaner
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
by Toby -
Ordered a replacement bag for my sanitizer, arrived quickly!