Philips Respironics ComfortFull 2 Full Face Mask - size Small
Comfort Full 2 Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear - Small
This mask is only available in size Small while supplies last!
Comfort Full 2 Features
- Soft, dual-flap cushion has been redesigned to be more forgiving for broader noses.
- Polished clear cushion surface provides a more secure seal without sacrificing comfort.
- Adjustable Comfort Headgear and Stability Selector help provide a more personalized fit.
- New cushion and faceplate are now just one lightweight piece.
The Comfort Full 2 has been designed to provide the comfort, seal and support patients need to maintain therapy compliance - especially those who find nasal masks unsuitable because of mouth breathing. And it sits lower on the nose, eliminating pressure on the nose bridge.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Included in This Package
- (1) Comfort Full 2 Frame Assembly
- (1) Small Cushion
- (1) Set of Headgear Clips
- (1) Comfort Full 2 Headgear
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)