Universal C7 Power Cord for CPAP & BiPAP Machines - Certified Refurbished
Universal 6 ft. Power Cord w/C7 End (US/North America) - Certified Refurbished
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The C7 6ft Power Cord is a universal power cord for numerous models of CPAP machines. These machines include Respironics, ResMed, DeVilbiss, 3B Medical and Transcend CPAP and/or BiPAP/VPAP units.
Occasionally the power cord can be replaced to resolve issues in your CPAP or BiPAP Machines. Avoid having to spend hundreds on a new home CPAP machine by simply replacing the power cord. (Results will vary). Universally designed to be compatible with a number of CPAP models, purchase this power cord with a C7 end for U.S and North American plug outlets!
Not sure if this may resolve issues with your CPAP Machine running efficiently? Contact our knowledgeable customer service team and they will be more than happy to provide you with the information you need to return to a worry free night of sleep!
Included in This Package
- (1) C7 universal 6 ft power cord - Certified Refurbished
Compatible CPAP Machines
- All Respironics SleepEasy, System One, M-Series, REMstar Legacy and DreamStation machines
- All ResMed S8, S9, AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 units
- All DeVilbiss IntelliPAP CPAP & BiPAP units
- 3B Medical, RESmart and Luna CPAP machines
- Transcend Z1 and Z2 CPAP machines
- Universal CPAP hose
- SoClean CPAP sanitizer
- Replacement filters for selected CPAP machine
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
Same great cord, cheaper
by Stan I -
Have ordered quite a few of these in the past and the quality of it being a used cord is fantastic. Like brand new seems hardly touched or used.