VPAP Adapt SV Replacement Tubing and Air Delivery System by ResMed
ResMed VPAP™ Adapt SV Replacement Tubing
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The ResMed VPAP™ Adapt SV replacement tubing is specifically designed to be used with the ResMed VPAP Adapt SV due to the unique nature of the Auto Servo Ventilator machine and how it delivers the pressure, the tubing has a pressure line tube that is needed when using VPAP™ Adapt SV.
The pressure line that is added to the tube allows the machine's sensors to monitor specific breathing patterns that allow the pressure to be changed specifically to the users nightly sleeping patterns.
Important Note: This tubing hose ONLY works with the ResMed VPAP™ Adapt SV machine and will NOT work with any other device.
Included in this Package
- (1) ResMed VPAP™ Adapt SV Replacement Hose
- Tube Brush Cleaner
- CPAP Hose Tubing Lift
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
Wish There Was a Generic
by Mike (San Diego) -
I wish there was a cheaper tube available for this model but unfortunately my cpap requires that I use this exact one. I have seen where the newer ones don't need this special tube.