4 Foot Universal CPAP Tubing Hose
Universal CPAP Tubing - 4ft
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The 4ft Universal CPAP Tubing Hose is a corrugated durable tubing with a smooth interior that is compatible with all CPAP or Bi-Level machines and CPAP masks.
The 4ft tubing hose is used with travel CPAP or Bi-Level machines when space is an issue. Travel CPAP or Bi-Level machines are smaller and allow you to use them in smaller spaces explaining why the 4ft tubing hose works well with these sleep apnea devices.
The 4ft universal tubing hose is ideal for travel CPAP machines that will be used in smaller spaces (like a plane, train or automobile) while traveling for business or pleasure.
Included in this Package
- (1) Universal 4ft CPAP Tubing Hose with Rubber Cuffs
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Actual Weight: 4 oz
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A7037
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: CPAP or BiPAP
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
Great quality, great length!
by Angela (Indianapolis) -
Equal to the quality of the one I received with my machine. My cat decided to play with that one and I was kinda wanting a shorter tube anyhow. Very pleased with this one (which I have now wrapped in fleece to keep both the cat and rain-out a bay).