Universal CPAP Tubing Hose -10ft with Rubber Cuffs
Universal CPAP Tubing Hose - 10ft with Rubber Cuffs
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Universal CPAP Tubing Hose - 10ft can be used with any CPAP or Bi-Level machine. The tubing has a 22mm standard rubber cuff at the ends of the hose allowing the hose to properly grip the connector on your CPAP or Bi-Level machine.
The additional 4 feet in length (standard tubing is 6 feet) will allow the user more freedom of motion while not affecting the CPAP or Bi-Level pressure.
The Universal 10ft CPAP Tubing Hose is compatible with a variety of CPAP or Bi-Level machines.
Included in this Package
Universal 10ft CPAP Tubing Hose
- Tube Brush Cleaner
- CPAP Hose Tubing Lift
- SoClean CPAP, Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Tubing replace every 3-6 months
|Associated Part Numbers:||TUB010, TUB 010, TUB008, TUB 008, TUB006, TUB 006|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Charles Morrow (NM) -
Love the extra length of this hose. I can move all over my king size bed and no pulling on the mask