IntelliPAP Auto Adjust CPAP with Humidifier
DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust Travel CPAP
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The Devilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust Travel CPAP Machine has been designed with patients and providers in mind, incorporating many of the recommendations solicited through research to optimize patient adherence. IntelliPAP's combination of comfort, education and Auto Adjust technology helps to ensure patient compliance - all in a highly efficient platform that makes great business sense to you.
- Clean, sophisticated design with an exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage.
- Durable electronics and long-lasting construction including the industry leading, 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Super quiet operation (Best in class at 26 dBA average).
- Wide pressure range (3 to 20 cm H20) and adjustable ramp (0 to 45 min) allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure.
- No bulky power brick and an 8-ft power cord provide positioning flexibility.
- Large, slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the unit minimize movement.
- Easy and intuitive setup and a large, backlit LCD display.
- Auto on/off starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed.
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of U.S.).
- Automatic detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snore detection.
- Adjustable upper and lower pressure limits.
- Adjustable apnea/hypopnea detection.
- Automatic pressure adjustment based on event density and type.
Included in This Package
- (1) IntelliPAP Auto Adjust Travel CPAP Machine
- (1) Humidifier
- (1) Power Supply
- (1) 6' CPAP Tube
- (1) Water Chamber
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Product Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
- AC Power: 100-240V AC
- Actual Weight: 4.45lbs with Humidifier
- Altitude Compensation: Sea Level to 9,000ft
- Associated Part Numbers: DV54D, DV54D-HH, DV54-HH-S
- Breath Rate: Flow Based algorithm
- Compliance Meter: Yes
- Data Storage Content: Data stored inside device
- DC Power: Yes, Power Cord # DV51D-619
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 8.4" x 6.4"
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240V 50-60Hz
- FAA Approved: Yes
- Filters: Yes, 3.0 micro particles
- Humidifier: Yes, Integrated
- Insurance Codes: E0601,E0562,A7037,A7038,A7039
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Auto adjusting PAP or Fixed
- Pressure Range: 3-20cm H2O
- Ramp Time: 0-45 minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Sound Level: Level tested per ISO I7510 @ 26dBA
- Special User Features: SmartFlex™ Technology, Integrated Humidifier
- Starting Ramp Pressure: 3cm, adjustable by 0.5cm
- Travel Sized: 6.5" x 8.4" x 6.4"
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Prefer to devilbiss 54D HH super quite easy work
by Saleh -
Very quite machine and easy to work with it
Good first choice
by Alan (Camden, TX) -
This is my first machine and I think I made an excelent choice. It was very easy to use and set up. I use it with the humidifier at home and without when I travel. I comes with a bag that I could take both with me very easily but I usually just stay over night and don't bother with the humidifier. I love how I can take the humidifier tub to the water and when I fill it and close the lid it seals so I can carry it back without spilling the water. The filters are very easy to clean. And the big important thing to myself and my wife is that this thing is silent. I don't know how but it is. It also seems to be very sturdy. Nothing feels flimsy about it at all. I use the flex thing on it and I really like how I don't fight to exhale. I ordered a cheap extra tube and I use that instead of the heated hose that came with the unit. I have not needed the heated hose so I am saving it until I do. I don't know anything about any other units but I am very happy with this one and don't think I could have gotten anything better.