IntelliPAP Heated Humidifier for CPAP Machines by DeVilbiss Healthcare
Devilbiss IntelliPAP Heated Humidification System
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
Humidification is another critical piece to addressing the comfort equation for CPAP users, as well as the overall adherence to therapy. All manufacturers of CPAP devices now offer some sort of humidification solution, however all humidification systems do no perform equally.
A common complaint of CPAP users is that humidification systems could not last through-out the night. In addition, cleaning humidifier chambers proved to be a challenge.
The DeVilbiss solution is a unique calmshell humidifier chamber design. The IntelliPAP humidifier chamber features a large flat surface area, as opposed to the jar-type humidifiers that have become an industry standard. Inside the chamber is a series of baffles along a snaking path in which the air flows.
By directing the airflow and creating turbulence, the air flowing through the chamber can pick up more humidity. In addition, by creating a larger surface area, the level of the water is shallower, which also allows for a more humid air flow delivered to the CPAP user.
The water chamber has a clamshell design allowing you to completely open the chamber for a easier cleaning process.
DeVilbiss utilizes a stainless steal heater plate, which when combined with the low water level in the water chamber, allows for a very efficient means of heating the water.
- Larger surface area allows more water surface to come in contact with a patient air stream. In addition, the lower water level provides a more efficient heating of the water in the chamber
- Baffled air flow path, which increases turbulence in the airflow and contact with the water surface
- Inlet deflector plate to evenly distribute incoming air over a larger area of the chamber
- Stainless steel heat transfer plate for effective and efficient transfer of heat from the heater plate
- Quick response heater that provides fast heat up time and accurately maintains set temperature
- IntelliPAP Standard CPAP w/ Heated Humidifier (Part number DV51-HH)
- IntelliPAP Standard Plus CPAP with Heated Humidifier
- IntelliPAP Auto Adjust CPAP with Humidifier
- IntelliPAP Bi-Level S with Heated Humidifier
- IntelliPAP Auto Adjust Bi-Level with Heated Humidifier
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||E0562, A7046|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable|
|Special User Features:||Water Chamber opens all of the way for easy cleaning!|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|