Filters for the FlexiFit 405 CPAP Mask
Diffuser Filter for the FlexiFit 405 Mask
This is a replacement Diffuser Filter for the FlexiFit HC405 Nasal CPAP Mask by Fisher Paykel. This filter fits into the exhalation vent located on the elbow of the HC405 mask to reduce noise. This part #900HC439 does not include the cap to hold the filter in place. Purchase of this product contains the diffuser filters only and comes in a pack of 10.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Pack of 10 Diffuser Filters for the FlexiFit 405 CPAP Mask
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tubing Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: HC405
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: E1399
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: Less than 1 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
So good had to buy 2 of them!
by Caroline -
Had one of these fall off on me while I was cleaning my mask and lost it, glad to find these on this website! Had to buy a replacement for my replacement just incase!