Diffuser Filter for the HC405 FlexiFit HC405 Nasal CPAP Mask
Diffuser Filter for the HC405 FlexiFit Nasal CPAP Mask
This is a replacement Diffuser Filter for the FlexiFit HC405 Nasal CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel.
This filter fits into the exhalation vent located on the elbow of the HC405 mask to reduce noise. This part #900HC439 does not include the cap to hold the filter in place. Purchase of this product contains the diffuser filters only and comes in a pack of 10.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Pack of 10 Diffuser Filters for the FlexiFit 405 CPAP Mask
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tubing Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
So good had to buy 2 of them!
by Caroline -
Had one of these fall off on me while I was cleaning my mask and lost it, glad to find these on this website! Had to buy a replacement for my replacement just incase!