DreamStation 2 Disposable Ultra Fine Filters
Compatible DreamStation 2 Ultra Fine Filters by Philips Respironics
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
CPAP filters are an essential component in maintaining the life of your CPAP machine. These disposable filters help to remove dust, pollen, and tobacco smoke particles before you breathe them in through your CPAP mask.
These compatible filters are not meant to be removed from the blue backing as it will cause ineffective filtration throughout your machine. It is recommended to replace the entire ultra fine filter once a month to ensure your machine is running efficiently; review our replacement schedule below to achieve healthy sleep therapy.
These ultra fine filters are designed specifically for the Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Machine and will not work with any other CPAP machine. Similar to the original style DreamStation, you have the option to use both filters or just the gray reusable pollen filter for the DreamStation 2. While it is not required to use both filters together, if you are looking to receive cleaner and more efficient air quality, it is highly recommended to use the ultra fine and pollen filters in conjunction.
- Remove the water chamber from the humidifier plate
- Pull the white tab on the gray reusable filter to remove the filters
- Attach the blue ultra fine filter to the gray reusable filter and insert back into the device
Compatible CPAP Machines
These filters will work with the following Philips Respironics machine:
Included in this Package
- (1) Pack of Disposable Filters for the DreamStation 2 CPAP Machine (3 or 6 pack)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Pollen (Foam) Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
|Associated Part Numbers:||1142831|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|