DreamStation 2 Heated CPAP Tube
DreamStation 2 Heated CPAP Tubing
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
With the release of the new DreamStation 2, Respironics has designed their lightest CPAP tube to date. The micro-flex tubing is flexible enough to allow you to find your ideal sleeping position without the worry of mask drag. Simply connect the heated end into the heated humidifier of your DreamStation CPAP while the other end connects to your mask.
CPAP Mask Compatibility
The Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 heated tube can be used with any standard CPAP mask no matter the style. The tubing is connected to the mask elbow via an adapter that can be adjusted to fit the precise size of your mask, while the heated end connects to the humidifier.
An added benefit to patients using a Respironics mask, is the ability to remove the quick release connection to snap the CPAP hose directly to the mask elbow. This creates a lighter connection and more efficient way to disburse air pressure while you sleep.
Included in the Package
- (1) DreamStation 2 Heated Tube
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 6 oz
- Associated Part Numbers: HT12
- Condition: New
- Insurance Codes: A4604
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: CPAP or BiPAP
- RX Required?: No
- Features: heated, Prevents Rainout
Available Downloads for the DreamStation 2