DreamStation Auto BiPAP with Heated Tube Humidifier by Philips Respironics
DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
Please Note: Philips has stated there are possible risks to users related to the sound abatement foam used in certain Philip's sleep devices currently in use. The risks include that the foam may degrade under certain circumstances, influenced by factors including use of unapproved cleaning methods, such as ozone.
The Complete Package is what you get with the DreamStation Auto BiPAP machine with heated humidifier and heated tube, everything you need in a BiPAP machine. The intelligent DreamStation Auto BiPAP is an enhanced auto-bilevel machine that automatically adjusts inspiratory and expiratory pressure, on a breath-by-breath basis, to ensure you receive the optimum pressure levels for successful sleep therapy.
The DreamStation is designed with the user in mind, offering sleek, modern design with full color display, along with advanced comfort and compliance features including Bi-Flex, EZ-Start, SmartRamp, built-in Bluetooth, and event detection and response. Traveling with the all new DreamStation is a breeze, being 18% smaller and weighing in at just 4.37 pounds (including the power supply).
Most Important, the DreamStation Auto tracks and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. In addition it can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA, such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing, that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
Philips Respironics designed the DreamStation Machine to take all the guess work and worry from your sleep therapy, giving you peace of mind, knowing that if there is ever a problem with your sleep therapy during the night, the DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine with all the latest technology can handle it.
- C-Flex: C-Flex offers a comfortable way to deliver sleep therapy by giving pressure relief at exhalation. Pressure is lowered based on a breath-per-breath analysis and provides up to 3 levels of relief based on the user's expiratory flow.
- C-Flex+: Similar to C-Flex, the technology provides pressure relief during exhalation based on expiratory flow. C-Flex Plus minimizes the pressure transition and provides additional comfort when in fixed-CPAP mode. In addition, C-Flex Plus softens the breathing cycle between inhalation to exhalation.
- Bi-Flex: Bi-Flex pressure relief increases therapy comfort and mimics a natural breathing pattern. Bi-Flex softens the transition between inhalation and exhalation and will adjust automatically to match the adjusted pressure of the machine as it changes pressure during therapy.
- Mask Fit Check tool: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- SmartRamp: When SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation BiPAP Auto will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, to deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS and Android devices (not included) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. DreamMapper is compatible with iOS 6 or newer and Android 2.2 or newer.
- Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
- Auto On/Off: DreamStation BiPAP Auto can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly, if enabled.
- FAA Approved & Travel Friendly: FAA approved and built for travel as well. Without a humidifier it weighs just 3 lbs and fits easily in the supplied carry case or any overnight travel bag. DC power cord and battery options are also available for camping, air travel and boating.
- Heated Humidifier: The heated humidifier is an integrated humidifier that attaches the to the back of the machine to help minimize the footprint on a nightstand. The water chamber is dishwasher safe and is easily put in and taken out of the humidifier by sitting inside and closing the lid which secures the chamber in place and seals the connections. The humidifier can be set in a fixed heat setting of 0 (off) to 5 (highest heat) or can be set in Adaptive mode which will monitor ambient humidity and adjust heat as needed to provide optimum humidity while helping reduce rainout.
- Heated Tube: DreamStation Heated Tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing. the optional heated tube which connects to the humidifier and can be set to a fixed setting of 0 (no heat) or 5 (highest heat) or can be used in the adaptive mode to adjust heat automatically. The heated tube is a slim style 15mm hose and the machine will automatically adjust to the 15mm setting when it is plugged in. The heated tube can also be plugged into the machine directly if the humidifier is not used, but it will not heat.
Important Note: The DreamMapper app may not be available in your region. If you have questions regarding the DreamMapper app, please click on the Manuals Tab to access a direct link to Philips Respironics' DreamMapper Support Page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine with Bluetooth
- (1) Heated Humidifier
- (1) Heated Tube
- (1) SD Data Card
- (1) Carrying Case
- Filters (1 Foam Pollen and 1 Ultra Fine)
- (1) 6-Foot Tubing
- (1) Users Manual
- (1) Universal AC Power Supply with Cord
|Mode of Operation:||Auto-BiPAP, Fixed BiPAP, Fixed CPAP|
|Pressure Range:||4 to 25 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time:||0 to 45 min. (5-min. increments)|
|Filters:||Reusable Foam filters and (Optional) disposable ultra fine filters|
|Actual Weight:||4.37 lbs. (including the power supply)|
|Dimensions:||11.69 x 7.59 x 3.3 inches|
|Electrical Requirements:||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A|
|DC Power:||Yes ( optional DC cable is required ) part #1120746|
|Noise Level:||27.9 dBA|
|Data Storage Capacity:||SD card: > 1 year On-board:<6 months|
|Display:||LCD, control dial/push button|
|Insurance Codes:||E0561 , E0471|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews5 out of 5
Great Machine, Great Price, Free Ship
by Colorado -
You can't go wrong with this machine! It is a God send for me. I knew what I needed in a machine according to what the doctor told me, so I did some digging around, also talked to a few people about what they used. Long story short purchased this and it's been great. I don't think I will ever change unless I start having issues with it, but so far it's worked like a charm. I do recommend this machine, plus the company is great to work with and the shipping is free! Good deal
Peace of Mind
by Wess -
The complete package right here. The price is great for all you get in this machine. Been using this for a while now and everything works like it is stated in the description. Apparently I have a lot of things going on when I sleep, and this takes care of it all . The read out report is amazing how well it keeps track of everything. My doctor can easily track my compliance and know exactly what is going on. Technology is a wonderful thing, especially when it comes to your health. I do highly recommend this machine for anyone that wants peace of mind while they sleep!