DreamStation BiPAP Auto - Refurbished
DreamStation Auto BiPAP - Certified Refurbished
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP Auto with Humidifier is a certified refurbished model used for the treatment of sleep apnea. A Bi-Level is a therapy device that delivers 2 separate pressures during inhalation and exhalation (i.e. 14cm/10cm H2O). All product information for this model can be found below. Extended warranty option available on refurbished CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
New Product Details listed Below
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto BiPAP machine for sleep apnea treatment has multiple therapy modes, it can be set up as a standard Bi-Level or Auto Bi-Level device. The Bi-Level therapy mode delivers two different pressure levels, one during inhalation and one for exhalation. This model can also be used as a standard CPAP device and programmed to deliver one set pressure. The DreamStation is 18% smaller and takes up significantly less room on the nightstand. Traveling with the DreamStation is very easy, with the unit being 28% lighter than most BiPAP machines.
The DreamStation BiPAP Auto with Heated Humidifier has Bi-Flex pressure relief to increase therapy comfort and help mimic a natural breathing pattern. Bi-Flex softens the transition between inhalation and exhalation and will adjust automatically to match the adjusted pressure of the machine as it changes pressure during therapy.
DreamStation BiPAP Auto tracks and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypo apneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. In addition, it can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA, such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing, that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
- C-Flex: C-Flex offers a comfortable way to deliver sleep therapy by giving pressure relief at exhalation. Pressure is lowered based on a breath-per-breath analysis and provides up to 3 levels of relief based on the patient's expiratory flow.
- C-Flex+: Similar to C-Flex, the technology provides pressure relief during exhalation based on expiratory flow. C-Flex Plus minimizes the pressure transition and provides additional comfort when in fixed-CPAP mode. In addition, C-Flex Plus softens the breathing cycle between inhalation to exhalation.
- Bi-Flex: Bi-Flex pressure relief increases therapy comfort and mimics a natural breathing pattern. Bi-Flex softens the transition between inhalation and exhalation and will adjust automatically to match the adjusted pressure of the machine as it changes pressure during therapy.
- Mask Fit Check tool: This feature will provide airflow to the mask and display if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- SmartRamp: When SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation BiPAP Auto will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, to deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth is built-in to connect to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS and Android devices (not included) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. DreamMapper is compatible with iOS 6 or newer and Android 2.2 or newer.
- Alerts/Reminders: Every 30 days the machine will show a reminder to change filters.
- Auto On/Off: DreamStation BiPAP Auto can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly if enabled.
- FAA Approved and Travel-Friendly: FAA approved and built for travel as well. Without a humidifier, it weighs just 3 lbs and fits easily in the supplied carry case or any overnight travel bag. DC power cord and battery options are also available for camping, air travel, and boating.
- Heated Humidifier: The heated humidifier is an integrated humidifier that attaches to the back of the machine to help minimize the footprint on a nightstand. The water chamber is dishwasher safe and is easily put in and taken out of the humidifier by sitting inside and closing the lid which secures the chamber in place and seals the connections. The humidifier can be set in a fixed heat setting of 0 (off) to 5 (highest heat) or can be set in Adaptive mode which will monitor ambient humidity and adjust heat as needed to provide optimum humidity while helping reduce rainout.
- (OPTIONAL) Heated Tube: DreamStation Heated Tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rain-out and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing. The optional heated tube which connects to the humidifier and can be set to a fixed setting of 0 (no heat) or 5 (highest heat) or can be used in the adaptive mode to adjust heat automatically. The heated tube is a slim style 15mm hose and the machine will automatically adjust to the 15mm setting when it is plugged in. The heated tube can also be plugged into the machine directly if the humidifier is not used, but it will not heat.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine with Bluetooth - Certified Refurbished
- (1) Heated Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
- (1) SD Data Card
- (1) Carrying Case
- New Filters (1 Foam Pollen and 1 Ultra Fine)
- (1) New CPAP Tubing
- Users Manual
- (1) Power Supply with Cord
Ratings & Reviews
by Jorge (McAllen, Tx) -
Easy to setup and operate. Silent and quiet when is on. Easy to clean.