DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine by Philips Respironics
DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine by Philips Respironics
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
The DreamStation Auto CPAP machine by Philips Respironics is a variable pressure therapy device used for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring, and other sleep disordered breathing. The auto adjusting feature means that the machine will detect when the user needs more or less pressure during the night.
During your sleep cycle you may change positions such as turning to sleep on your back, which is a position that a person's sleep apnea is the worst. When the DreamStation Auto detects a blockage in your airway or snoring it will gradually increase air delivery until your airway is stabilized.
This is the DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine ONLY.
International Plug Adapters are available and recommended for users that will be using this sleep therapy device outside of the U.S.
- User Friendly Design: The New DreamStation machine with (Optional) Humidifier weighs only 4.37 lbs making it smaller and lighter than the System One models by Respironics. The machine's a large navigation dial is intuitive and convenient, with the bright, front facing display with simple menus, icons and labels that are easy to understand.
The machine's ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically depending on light levels in the room. Menus and settings are navigated through and changed by turning and pressing the dial as needed.
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure: The DreamStation Auto is an advanced APAP machine that monitors your breathing for flow limitations and adapts to them, automatically adjusting therapy throughout the night to ensure you're receiving the optimum pressure for a comfortable night's sleep, doing the work for you giving you that peace of mind that you deserve.
- Opti-Start: Optimal pressure from the start. The Opti-Start Features starts your pressure therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help address any events that may occur early in your sleep therapy. If you are not satisfied with this feature you have the option to disable it.
Optional Heated Humidifier: The Heated Humidifier connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and heated tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 with 0 being off and 5 being the highest heat.
Adaptive mode is also available which monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity . Preheat will heat the humidifier up to 30 minutes before starting therapy. Fixed Mode allows you to apply constant heat on the humidifier heated plate rather than adapt to the surroundings.
- Optional Heated Tube: Available for an additional purchase is the DreamStation Heated Tube to further increase therapy comfort by helping maintain heat and moisture. No more Rainout, The Heated Tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient.
Preventing Rainout, even if the temperature in the room drops during the night. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the machine, though will not heat.
- Flex Comfort: C-Flex, C-Flex+, AFlex, A-Flex Pressure gives you a more natural breathing experience by mirroring the users natural breathing, the algorithms intelligence will respond to the users needs on a breath by breath basis. Delivering the right amount of pressure relief enables users to become more compliant with their sleep therapy.
The advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm, detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: Displays if leaks are detected in the mask. As the mask is adjusted the machine's display will update to advise if a proper fit is detected.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp will monitor the user and increase pressure only if an event occurs. Traditional ramp is also available if desired. The Pressure therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for ramp to be used.
- Advanced Data: The on screen menu will display advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
- Auto On/Off: The APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly.
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity and DreamMapper: The Bluetooth is built-in with an SD Data Card for data storage. The Bluetooth connects to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS (iOS 6 or newer) and Android devices (2.2 or newer) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. iOS and Android device.
- DreamMapper is a free mobile and web-based application with motivational alerts, troubleshooting advice, and educational content. The DreamMapper app is designed to help you take an active role in adjusting to your sleep apnea therapy. The built in Bluetooth sends important information about your sleep to DreamMapper, allowing you to stay in touch with your therapy.
DreamStation Auto tracks, and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. It can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA, such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing, that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
Included in This Package
- DreamStation Auto Machine
- Built in Bluetooth
- SD card
- Flexible tubing
- Carrying case
- Reusable blue pollen filter
- Disposable light-blue ultra-fine filter
- Power Cord
- 80W Power Supply
- User Manual
- (OPTIONAL) Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube Available
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (o/r as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||2.94 pounds|
|Associated Part Numbers:||DSX500S11 , HT15, DSXH|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Dimensions:||6.18 L x 7.6 W x 3.3 H inches, With Humidifier: 11.7 L x 7.6 W x 3.3 H inches|
|Electrical Requirements:||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A|
|Filters:||Reusable pollen; Disposable Ultra-fine|
|Humidifier:||Optional Heated Humidifier, Optional Heated Tube|
|Insurance Codes:||E0601 (CPAP), E0562 (Humidifer), A4604 (Heated Tube)|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Auto CPAP Machine|
|Pressure Range:||4-20 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time:||(5-45 mins): Standard, SmartRamp|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||Less than 30 db|
|Special User Features:||Flex Comfort: C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||4 cm|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||2 year manufacturer warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
3 reviews4.7 out of 5
by Lanny - Georgia -
I can sleep better now knowing that this machine will adjust to my needs through the night. Gives me peace of mind. I really feel more rested since using this auto machine. I needed an upgrade for a long time and so glad I chose this one. Works great and user friendly.
Love my DreamStation Auto
by Rhonda W -
I have heard so many good things about the DreamStation machines so I finally bought the Auto version. I'm amazed at all this machine can do and how much better I'm sleeping. Also helps me to be more compliant cause I can monitor everything that is going on with me during sleep. I first used it without the humidifier, and after a while decided to purchase the humidifier and heated tube. Best decision ever, the heated tube really does help with rainout. I highly recommend this machine, it does everything.