DreamStation Auto CPAP with Humidifier and Heated Tube
DreamStation Auto CPAP with Humidifier and Heated Tube
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
Please Note: Philips has stated there are possible risks to users related to the sound abatement foam used in certain Philip's sleep devices currently in use. The risks include that the foam may degrade under certain circumstances, influenced by factors including use of unapproved cleaning methods, such as ozone.
The DreamStation Auto is a variable pressure CPAP machine that automatically adjusts pressure based on your prescribed settings. The humidifier and heated tube on the DreamStation Auto CPAP help prevent the dryness and irritation that can be associated when not using a CPAP with a humidifier model. The reusable blue pollen filter helps alleviate potential allergens.
Users of the Philips Respironics DreamStation heated humidifier enjoy heated tubing, a reusable pollen filter, humidifier with water chamber, and 80w power supply cord. The DreamStation CPAP machine heated humidifier and heated tube are adaptable to offer the desired amount of relief with automatic adjustments to support natural breathing patterns to aid in treating sleep apnea and related conditions.
Benefits of CPAP Machines
With advanced CPAP technology like the humidifier, heated tube, flex pressure relief, and app, the DreamStation Auto tracks and adjusts therapy levels in response to many common OSA-related events. It can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA, such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing, which may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
DreamStation Auto CPAP with Humidifier Features
- Heated Humidifier - It connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier.
- Heated Tube - The DreamStation Heated Tube improves comfort by maintaining heat and moisture throughout.
- Prevent Rainout - If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tubing can be connected directly to the machine, though it will not heat.
- Auto-Adjusting Pressure - The Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP is an advanced APAP machine that monitors your breathing for flow limitations and adapts to them, automatically adjusting therapy throughout the night.
- Opti-Start - Start your pressure therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help address any events that may occur early in your sleep therapy. This feature is optional and can be turned off.
- Flex Comfort - C-Flex, C-Flex+, A-Flex, A-Flex helps mimic natural breathing. Flex also adjusts as it monitors the onset of inhalation and exhalation to occur early in therapy, via the advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm.
- SmartRamp - The Philips Respironics DreamStation Auto CPAP machines monitors the user and increases pressure only if an event occurs. Traditional ramp is also available if desired. Pressure therapy range must be greater than 4 cm H2O in order for the ramp to be used.
- Advanced Data - The on-screen menu will display advanced data such as AHI, Periodic Breathing, Leak Rate, and Therapy Hours. It will also show the pressure the machine was at or below 90% of the time, which is used for Opti-Start.
- Auto On/Off - The APAP can detect if the user has their mask on or off and will begin or stop therapy accordingly.
- Built-In Bluetooth Connectivity and DreamMapper App - The DreamStation CPAP includes an SD-card. Connect it to the free mobile and web-based app to track therapy and get regular alerts, reminders, and usage tips.
- DreamMapper - A free mobile and web-based application with motivational alerts, troubleshooting advice, and educational content. The DreamMapper app is designed to help you take an active role in adjusting to your sleep apnea therapy. The built-in Bluetooth sends important information about your sleep to DreamMapper, allowing you to stay in touch with your therapy.
- User-Friendly Design - The New DreamStation Auto Machine with Humidifier weighs only 6 lbs. The machine's large navigation dial is intuitive and convenient with simple menus, icons, and labels that are easy to understand. The ambient light sensor adjusts display brightness automatically.
DreamStation Auto tracks, and adjusts therapy levels to respond to, many common OSA related events including Hypopneas, Flow Limitation, Respiratory Effort Related Arousal, Snores, and Leaks. It can detect many symptoms beyond classic OSA, such as clear airway apneas and periodic breathing, that may indicate the need for specialized therapy.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) DreamStation Auto Machine
- (1) Integrated Heated Humidifier
- (1) Heated Tube
- Built-in Bluetooth
- (1) SD card
- (1) Carrying case
- (1) Reusable blue pollen filter
- (1) Disposable light-blue ultra-fine filter
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) 80W Power Supply
- User Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
A DREAM TO USE
by Alexis (Columbus) -
This machine has been a wonder to use. it is quiet, the auto adjust has been a tremendous help and the heated humidifier and hose have made the sleep constant. The air does not dry out my throat and doesn't cause coughing or other irritation that other machines do. Mine mask is the nasal pillow and I have to say, combined with this CPAP, I am comfortable and breath well all night. GREAT PRODUCT.
Small but Mightly
by Jim H -
The best little machine that does everything. Easy to use and understand. The on-screen menu displays everything you need to know about your therapy. First time I have used a cpap machine with a heated humidifier and heated tube, it makes a huge difference, will never be without it. Very pleased with my purchase.