DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV by PR - Certified Refurbished
DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV with Heated Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV with humidifier is a certified refurbished model used for the treatment of central sleep apnea (CSA), complex sleep apnea (CompSA)and Cheyne-Stokes Respiration. All product information for this model can be found below. Extended warranty option available on refurbished CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
New Product Information Listed Below
The New DreamStation BiPAP Auto SV with Heated Humidifier is designed to deliver optimal ventilation with minimal intervention. Specifically designed to be the best choice for managing complicated sleep-disordered breathing patients. It combines a number of technologies to recognize and react to changing pressure needs, and it's clinically proven to treat obstructive, central and complex apneas and hypopneas, as well as periodic breathing, such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration.
The BiPAP Auto Sv with Humidifier does all the work for you automatically, giving you peace of mind. Taking the worry out of your next breath and here's why: The BiPAP Auto SV Advanced sleep therapy system delivers optimal therapy for complicated sleep-disordered breathing patients utilizing a multilevel algorithm. On a breath-by-breath basis, the revolutionary algorithm uses Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity to change pressure support, when necessary, to maintain a stable breathing pattern.
In addition to this breath-by-breath adjustment of pressure support, the BiPAP Auto SV algorithm also calculates the patient's spontaneous breathing rate and can automatically trigger a breath should the patient have a central apnea event. This algorithm rapidly helps normalize respiration and return the pressure to the minimum required therapy pressure once ventilation has been normalized.
Heated Humidifier - This DreamStation BiPAP Auto Sv comes with the integrated Heated Humidifier, a very important feature to improve your sleep therapy. The Heated Humidifier connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and heated tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 with 0 being off and 5 being the highest heat. Adaptive mode is also available which monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
Types of Sleep Apnea the DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV Treats
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) - OSA is the absence of airflow due to an occlusion in the upper airway that lasts at least 10 seconds in spite of continual effort to breathe. Severity is measured by the Apnea/Hypopnea Index (AHI) - the number of episodes per hour of sleep. BiPAP autoSV features an auto EPAP algorithm designed to keep the upper airways open. This algorithm responds to obstructive events and proactively searches for the lowest possible therapy pressure.
- Central Sleep Apnea - Central Sleep Apnea is a pattern of breathing characterized by a normal deep inspiratory cycle interchanged with complete cessation of breathing. Usually caused by problems with how the brain controls breathing rather than the closing of the airway. Our BiPAP autoSV’s auto back-up rate is designed to provide support during central apneas while encouraging spontaneous breathing.
- Complex Sleep Apnea - Patients with complex sleep apnea often demonstrate periodic breathing patterns. The clinically proven servo-ventilation algorithm is designed to adjust pressure support accordingly to stabilize breathing and deliver the minimum level of mechanical intervention.
Features of the DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV
- Servo-Ventilation Algorithm - algorithm is designed to adjust pressure support accordingly to stabilize breathing and deliver the minimum level of mechanical intervention.
- Auto back-up rate - BiPAP autoSV’s auto back-up rate is designed to provide support during central apneas while encouraging spontaneous breathing.
- Auto EPAP - auto EPAP algorithm is designed to keep the upper airways open, the algorithm responds to obstructive events and proactively searches for the lowest possible therapy pressure.
- Intuitive menu system - Graphics based menu inspired by smartphone navigation for ease of use.
- Ambient light sensor - Automatically adjusts screen brightness for daytime or nighttime viewing
- Integrated Bluetooth® Connectivity and DreamMapper - The Bluetooth is built-in with an SD Data Card for data storage. The Bluetooth connects to the DreamMapper app to track therapy. The DreamMapper app is available on compatible iOS (iOS 6 or newer) and Android devices (2.2 or newer) and can be downloaded in the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store. iOS and Android device.
- DreamMapper - A free mobile and web-based application with motivational alerts, troubleshooting advice, and educational content. The DreamMapper app is designed to help you take an active role in adjusting to your sleep apnea therapy. The built in Bluetooth sends important information about your sleep to DreamMapper, allowing you to stay in touch with your therapy.
- SD Card and compliance codes - Easily share sleep data with the care team.
- Two-step air filtration system - Ultra-fine filter provides additional filtration of very fine particles.
- Heated Humidifier - The Heated Humidifier connects directly to the machine and features dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and heated tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 with 0 being off and 5 being the highest heat. Adaptive mode is also available which monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity.
- Optional Heated Tube - The DreamStation Heated Tube can be added to further increase therapy comfort by helping maintain heat and moisture. No more Rainout, The Heated Tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient. Preventing Rainout, even if the temperature in the room drops during the night. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the machine, though will not heat.
Important Note: The DreamMapper app may not be available in your region. If you have questions regarding the DreamMapper app, please click on the Manuals Tab to access a direct link to Philips Respironics' DreamMapper Support Page or contact us at email@example.com.
- Reduce the frequency of obstructive and central events
- Reduce AHI
- Suppress Cheyne-Stokes Respiration
- Improve oxygenation
- Improve quality of life
Included with Purchase
- (1) DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV - Certified Refurbished
- (1) Heated Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
- New Filter
- (1) New Water Chamber
- (1) New CPAP Hose
- (1) Travel Bag
- (1) Power Supply
- Owners Manual
- 90 Day Warranty
- Available Downloads and Resources for the DreamStation BiPAP AutoSV with Heated Humidifier
- No Manuals Available At this time
Ratings & Reviews
1 review5 out of 5
by Jim S (Ohio) -
I shopped all over for this product and this was the best price I found. My medical company the sleep lab wanted me to use wanted to bill me $7000 for this. I will tell everyone I know about my savings. Thank you 1800cpap.