DreamStation BiPAP ST with Heated Humidifier by Philips Respironics
DreamStation BiPAP ST Machine with Heated Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
Please Note: Philips has stated there are possible risks to users related to the sound abatement foam used in certain Philip's sleep devices currently in use. The risks include that the foam may degrade under certain circumstances, influenced by factors including use of unapproved cleaning methods, such as ozone.
The Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP ST machine with Humidifier is a Bi-Level device with a ventilator mode that can be initiated if necessary. It makes the user's care personal, efficient, and effective. The DreamStation BiPAP ST offers more monitoring choices than any leading noninvasive machine on the market today, with the most connectivity options among leading ventilation brands.
The DreamStation BiPAP S/T includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range, patient adjustable ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, data card, the latest Bi-Flex comfort technologies. In addition, the BiPAP ST bi-level therapy offers a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy. Finally, the BiPAP ST offers the added security of a spontaneous timed (ST) mode which will initiate a breath, after a set period of time, if no user breath is detected.
- Spontaneous Timed Mode: In ST mode the system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional breathe rate and rise time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably, if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
- Digital Auto Trak: The BiPAP ST Digital AutoTrak Technology detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation and has the ability to recognize and compensate for leaks, both intentional and unintentional.
- Bi-Level Therapy: Bi-Level Therapy uses a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration -- provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy.
- Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App: The DreamStation machine has a built-in Bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the Philips RespironicsDreamMapper mobile and web-based program. The free app gives the user the opportunity to personalize the data tracking account.
- Daily Progress Feedback: displays a simple trend of the user's nightly use to help track progress.
- Performance Check empowers patients with direct feedback (better troubleshooting and fewer returns).
- Algorithms that automatically adjust to user needs.
Important Note: The DreamMapper app may not be available in your region. If you have questions regarding the DreamMapper app, please click on the Manuals Tab to access a direct link to Philips Respironics' DreamMapper Support Page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spontaneous Mode: The BiPAP ST with Bi-Flex tracks each breath and provides pressure relief at 3 points in the breathing cycle while transitioning from exhalation to inhalation, to ensure a comfortable, natural breathing experience.
Spontaneous Timed Mode: The system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional breathe rate and rise time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
Humidifier and Heated Tube: DreamStation heated humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the DreamStation device to form a single integrated unit that can be set up and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display. It is used to comfort the user by pulling moisture from the water chamber to create heated air during therapy, preventing nasal congestion and making your therapy more comfortable.
(Optional Add On Item) Heated Tube: The heated tube helps to maintain heat and moisture. No more rainout. The heated tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the user from the machine to the mask, Preventing rainout, even if the temperature in the room drops during the night. Add this heated CPAP hose to your order to ensure you receive the full benefits of your heated humidifier.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamStation BiPAP ST Machine
- (1) DreamStation Heated Humidifier
- (1) 15mm Standard Tube
- (1) DreamStation 80W power supply with Cord
- (1) SD Data Card
- (1) Carrying Case
- Filters (1 Foam Pollen and 1 Ultra Fine)
- (1) Users Manual
- (Optional Heated Tube Available During Checkout)
|Actual Weight:||2.83 kg/6.25 lbs. (w/ humidifier)|
|Associated Part Numbers:||DSX1030S11, DSX1030H11, DSX1030T11|
|Breath Rate:||1 to 30 (increment is 1 breath)|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Data Storage Content:||SD card: 6 months, On-board: 3 months|
|Dimensions:||15.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (w/o humidifier) 29.7 x 19.3 x 8.4 cm (w/ humidifier)|
|Electrical Requirements:||100 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A|
|Filters:||Reusable pollen; Disposable Ultra-fine|
|Insurance Codes:||E0561, E0471|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP, S, S/T|
|Pressure Range:||4 to 30 cm H2O (increment is .5 cm H2O) EPAP: 4 to 25 cm H2O (increment is .5 cm H2O) CPAP max pre|
|Ramp Time:||5 to 40 minutes (increment is 5 minutes)|
|Special User Features:||Digital Auto-Trak, ST|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||2 years (US)|
Ratings & Reviews
2 reviews5 out of 5
A WHOLE NEW WORLD FOR SUFFERERS OF OSA
by Les (Lithia, FL) -
Got my first CPAP 10 years ago but condition kept getting worse. After another test was provided a BIPAP machine. WOW, what a difference. I now sleep at least 7 hrs per night. My AHI has dropped from 53.9 to 8 or 9 per hour. Advice, make sure you get a good, will fitting mask as a BIPAP provides a lot more air at a varying and higher pressure. It takes some getting used to, but it's not a real problem. These machines are expensive, but well worth the money. If you have severe OSA like I do, you will definitely get relief with a BIPAP.
Thankful I found this website
by Lloyd -
My doctor said I needed one of these machines because I have a rare type of sleep apnea. My local company wanted $7000!!!!!!! for this machine. I know I need it so I went shopping online and found it much cheaper. I haven't used it enough to notice a difference but my doctor said my downloads look good....whatever that means. Anyways, I was very happy to find 1800cpap