DreamStation BiPAP S/T with Humidifier-Certified Refurbished
DreamStation BiPAP S/T Machine with Heated Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
This DreamStation BiPAP ST machine with humidifier is a certified refurbished model used for the treatment of sleep apnea. All product information for this model can be found below. Extended warranty option available on refurbished CPAP and BiPAP machines.
New Product Information Listed Below
The DreamStation BiPAP S/T Machine with Humidifier makes the patient’s care personal, efficient and effective; offering more monitoring choices than any leading noninvasive machine on the market today, with the most connectivity options among leading ventilation brands.
The DreamStation BiPAP S/T includes all of the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range, patient adjustable ramp, automatic altitude adjustment, data card, the latest BiFlex comfort technologies. In addition the BiPAP S/T's bi-level therapy offers a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy. Finally the BiPAP S/T offers the added security of a SPONTANEOUS TIMED Mode which will initiate a breath, after a set period of time, if no patient breath is detected.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
- Spontaneous Timed Mode:In S/T mode the system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional Breathe Rate & Rise Time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably, if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
- Digital Auto Trak: The BiPAP S/T's Digital Auto–Trak Technology detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation and has the ability to recognize and compensate for leaks, both intentional and unintentional.
- Bi-Level Therapy: Bi-Level Therapy uses a high pressure on inhalation and low pressure on expiration -- provides a more comfortable sleep experience than standard CPAP therapy.
- Bluetooth Connection to DreamMapper App: The DreamStation machine has a built-in Bluetooth connection which allows the device to pair directly with the Philips Respironics DreamMapper mobile and web-based program. The free app gives the user the opportunity to personalize the data tracking account.
- Daily Progress Feedback: displays a simple trend of the patient’s nightly use to help track progress.
Important Note: The DreamMapper app may not be available in your region. If you have questions regarding the DreamMapper app, please click on the Manuals Tab to access a direct link to Philips Respironics' DreamMapper Support Page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 Types of Bi-Level Therapy
- Spontaneous Mode: The BiPAP S/T with Bi-Flex tracks each breath and provides pressure relief at 3 points in the breathing cycle while transitioning from exhalation to inhalation, to ensure a comfortable, natural breathing experience.
- Spontaneous Timed Mode: The system continues to increase pressure on inhalation and decrease pressure on exhalation; but additional Breathe Rate & Rise Time settings enable the machine to initiate a breath, switching from exhalation to inhalation automatically and comfortably if a natural breath is not detected within a set time frame.
Patient Driven Design
- Slim, low-profile design
- Patient-facing color screen with daily feedback
- Tubing connection on top for ease of access
- Slim, travel-friendly shape
- Remote diagnostic capabilities for patient peace of mind
- Performance Check empowers patients with direct feedback (better troubleshooting and fewer returns)
- Algorithms that automatically adjust to patient needs
Humidifier and Heated Tube is Optional at check-out: DreamStation Heated Humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the DreamStation device to form a single integrated unit that can be setup and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display. It is used to comfort the user by pulling moisture from the water chamber to create heated air during therapy, preventing nasal congestion and making your therapy more comfortable. You can purchase the Optional Heated Humdidfier at check-out.
Heated Tube: The Heated Tube helps to maintain heat and moisture. No more Rainout. The Heated Tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient, from the machine to the mask, Preventing Rainout, even if the temperature in the room drops during the night.
Included in This Refurbished Package
- (1) DreamStation BiPAP S/T Machine - Certified Refurbished
- (1) DreamStation Heated Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
- (1) New CPAP Tube
- (1) DreamStation 80W power supply with Cord
- (1) SD Data Card
- (1) Carrying Case
- New Filters (1 Foam Pollen and 1 Ultra Fine)
- Users Manual
Ratings & Reviews
The absolutebest machine
by Jeffery S. -
I've severe sleep apnea-central &obstructive. I have been using this machine for a year and a half. It is excellent and easy -to-use1 I highly recommend it.
Thankful I found this website
by Lloyd -
My doctor said I needed one of these machines because I have a rare type of sleep apnea. My local company wanted $7000!!!!!!! for this machine. I know I need it so I went shopping online and found it much cheaper. I haven't used it enough to notice a difference but my doctor said my downloads look good....whatever that means. Anyways, I was very happy to find 1800cpap