DreamStation CPAP with HTH
DreamStation CPAP with Heated Tube Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
Please Note: Philips has stated there are possible risks to users related to the sound abatement foam used in certain of Philips sleep devices currently in use. The risks include that the foam may degrade under certain circumstances, influenced by factors including use of unapproved cleaning methods, such as ozone.
The Respironics DreamStation CPAP is a standard sleep apnea therapy device that delivers one set pressure throughout the night. This model includes the heated humidifier that will attach directly to the DreamStation CPAP. The humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the device to form a single integrated unit that can be set up and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display. The adaptive humidification mode which can be enabled when the humidifier is connected. Adaptive mode will allow the machine and humidifier to monitor ambient humidity levels to automatically adjust heat settings and provide optimum humidity with a decreased chance of dryness or rainout. Adaptive mode can be turned off if a fixed heat setting is desired.
The DreamStation heated tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rain-out and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing. The display is front-facing for easy viewing on your nightstand. Colorful and easy to navigate using the turn dial also on the front of the machine. The ambient light sensor housed on the top of the machine which will adjust the display's brightness depending on ambient light in the room.
Please Note: The DreamStation CPAP Machine ONLY records and saves compliance on your SD data card and it will not accessible for you through advanced sleep data settings on your machine. While the other DreamStation Series Machines include advanced data functions, this unit DOES NOT. In order for you or your doctor to receive a hard copy of your sleep compliance report you must use your SD card.
Special Features and Benefits
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP Pro will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night.
- Heated Humidifier The heated humidifier has a standard mode and adaptive mode. The Standard acts like a typical heated humidifier, heating to the same pre-selected temperature level throughout the night. The Adaptive Mode delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity.
- Optional Heated Tube: DreamStation's Heated tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief C-Flex pressure relief delivers pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not.
- Auto On/Off: When Enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask.
- BlueTooth: The DreamStation comes with Bluetooth built-in and an SD Data Card for data storage. After each sleep session, the DreamStation displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days.
- DreamMapper: DreamMapper is an app that is connected with Bluetooth. The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamStation CPAP Machine
- (1) SD Data Card
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Reusable Foam Filter
- (1) Ultra Fine Filter
- (1) Heated CPAP Tubing
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) External AC Power Supply
- Users Manual
- (1) Heated Humidifier
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
Top of the Line!
by Jordon - ME -
Top of line , all in one machine has everything you need for a good night's sleep. If you need a fixed pressure machine, I highly recommend this one. Really like the C-flex pressure relief and the built-in bluetooth, making it easy to keep track of my sleep progress.
I love heated cpap hose
by None -
I have always had a dryness issue when I use my CPAP. I am excited to see if a heated model will help...trust me, I have tried everything. FINGERS CROSSED!