DreamStation CPAP - Certified Refurbished
Refurbished DreamStation CPAP Machine
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This DreamStation CPAP machine with Humidifier is a certified refurbished model used for the treatment of sleep apnea. All product information for this model can be found below. Extended warranty option available on refurbished CPAP and BiPAP Machines.
Please Note: The DreamStation CPAP Machine ONLY records and saves compliance on your SD data card and it will not be accessible for you through advanced sleep data settings on your machine. While the other DreamStation Series Machines include advanced data functions, this unit DOES NOT. In order for you or your doctor to receive a hard copy of your sleep compliance report you must use your SD card.
New Product Information For Reference
The Philips Respironics DreamStation CPAP is a standard fixed pressure device that delivers one set pressure throughout the night for the treatment of sleep apnea. This model is 18% smaller and 28% lighter than it's predecessor, the Respironics System One 50 and 60 series. This model includes the heated humidifier that will attach directly to the DreamStation CPAP. The humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the device to form a single integrated unit that can be set up and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display. The adaptive humidification mode which can be enabled when the humidifier is connected. Adaptive mode will allow the machine and humidifier to monitor ambient humidity levels to automatically adjust heat settings and provide optimum humidity with a decreased chance of dryness or rain-out. Adaptive mode can be turned off if a fixed heat setting is desired.
The display is front-facing for easy viewing on your nightstand. Colorful and easy to navigate using the turn dial also on the front of the machine. The ambient light sensor housed on the top of the machine which will adjust the display's brightness depending on ambient light in the room.
Optional Heated Tube: The DreamStation Heated Tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night.
- Heated Humidifier The Heated Humidifier has a standard mode and adaptive mode while the Standard acts like a typical heated humidifier, heating to the same selected temperature level throughout the night. The Adaptive Mode delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity.
- Optional Heated Tube: DreamStation's Heated tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief C-Flex pressure relief delivers pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not.
- Auto On/Off: When Enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask.
- Bluetooth: The DreamStation comes with Bluetooth built-in and an SD Data Card for data storage. After each sleep session, the DreamStation displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days.
- DreamMapper: DreamMapper is an app that is connected with Bluetooth. The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamStation CPAP Machine - Certified Refurbished
- (1) Heated Humidifier - Certified Refurbished
- (1) New Water Chamber
- New Filter
- (1) New CPAP Hose
- (1) Travel Case
- Owners Manual
- (1) Power Supply
- 90 Day Limited Warranty
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters:Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: Refurbished
- Humidifier: Included
- Insurance Codes: E0601
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Mode of Operation: Fixed Pressure
- Pressure Range: 4cm-20cm
- Ramp Time: 0-45 minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Starting Ramp Pressure: 4cm/H2O
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Warranty: 90 Day Standard - Extended Warranty Available
Ratings & Reviews
Very Happy Customer
by Marvin -
This is my second machine and I was happy to be able to buy this online for a lower price than what my local pharmacy was going to charge me. I am happy to have a new model and excited to see if these new features help me sleep better.