DreamStation 2 and GO CPAP Hose Tubing
DreamStation 2 or GO - 12mm Tubing
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
Philips Respironics features the smallest and lightest tube they have ever designed in the DreamStation 2 or Go 12mm Micro-Flex 6 Ft Tubing. The new improvements give you more freedom of movement, enhanced flexibility, portability, and connectivity while you're sleeping. The DreamStation Go 12mm tubing is 58% smaller than 22mm performance tubing and offers better flexibility and ease of movement when comparing it to the 15mm tubing.
The increased flexibility of the DreamStation Go tubing helps minimize mask drag and increases your freedom of movement during sleep. The click-connections on each end of the micro-flexible tubing makes connecting and disconnecting the device and mask easy and simple to use.
Important Note: It is highly recommended that you replace your tubing every 3-6 months.
- 6 feet long
- Designed to only work with the DreamStation Go Travel Machines
- More Flexibility
- Easy Connection with Click connections at each end
- Compatible with all Masks
Included with this Purchase
- (1) DreamStation 2 / Go 12mm Micro-Flexible Tubing
- (1) Tube Adapter
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (o/r as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Actual Weight: 2.44 oz.
- Associated Part Numbers: PR12
- Dimensions: 6.15 ft. 187.5 cm
- FAA Approved: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7037
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Material Content: TPE and Polypropylene
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY
by Frank L -
This tube is very lightweight and easy to work with. The whole set up is nice
Great for Travel
by James -
I travel a lot for work, and this hose is compact enough that it fits in the bag with the power cord.