DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
Always on the Go? Traveling off the Power Grid? Then the DreamStation Go is perfect for you! Philips Respironics introduces the latest addition to the Dream family with the DreamStation Go auto travel CPAP machine. The DreamStation Go is the lightest and smallest travel machine on the market today, making it the most popular CPAP machine for people that love to travel.
Purchase the Add-on DreamStation Go Overnight Battery with your DreamStation Go and gain the freedom to go anywhere! Great for camping, hotels, or having a back up when the power goes out. Battery run times will vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with the USB port, and other variables. Average run times on 10cm is 13 hours. The 1.5 pound rechargeable lithium battery meets FAA requirements for in-flight use.
Special Features and Benefits
- Size: Small, lightweight, weighing only 1.86 lbs, 1/3 fewer components than other travel machines.
- Optional Battery: FAA approved 1.5 pound rechargeable lithium battery integrates with the DreamStation Go. Great for traveling off the Grid or for power back up.
- Micro-flexible tubing: New 12mm micro-flexible tubing is designed to provide you with the added freedom of movement. the 12mm tubing is 58% smaller than standard 22mm performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility and portability with click-connections on each end which makes connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
- Flex technology: Automatically evaluate user breathing patterns and provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while also easing pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation in an effort to mirror the users natural breathing on a breath by breath basis. Flex delivers the right amount of pressure at the correct time making it much easier to stick with CPAP therapy.
- DreamMapper cross-device connectivity: Users can track and monitor their combined progress across both home and portable PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on their smartphone, tablet or computer.
Important: You have the option to purchase the DreamStation Go Overnight Battery or a travel case. The Medium Travel Kit accommodates the sleep machine with its battery while the Small Travel Kit accommodates just the sleep machine itself. Both kits also include a carry bag for the hose and mask. Also, please note that this unit DOES NOT include the Heated Humidifier however, it can be purchased separately by clicking HERE.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) DreamStation Go Auto CPAP
- (1) 6 foot long 12mm Micro-Flex tube
- (1) Power Cord (6' long)
- (1) Reusable Filter
- (1) Flexible Tube Adapter
- User Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (o/r as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1.86 pounds|
|Associated Part Numbers:||1133276, 1133281, 1133275, DSG500S11|
|Battery Power:||Lithium Ion|
|Compliance Meter:||Breathing Detection|
|Dimensions:||5.937 L x 5.937 W x 2.315 H|
|Electrical Requirements:||100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Filters:||Reusable pollen, combination fine|
|Mode of Operation:||Auto CPAP, CPAP Flex Modes: C-Flex, C-Flex+|
|Pressure Range:||4 to 20 cm H2O Flex Pressure Relief: 1 to 3|
|Ramp Time:||0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Special User Features:||Built-in power supply Compact footprint Reduces the number of parts to carry when you travel Intuiti|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||Patient adjustable, Smart Ramp|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||2 Year Warranty|
DreamStation Go Travel CPAP FAQ's
What is the actual size of the DreamStation Go?
5.937 L x 5.937 W x 2.315 H
How much does the DreamStation Go actually weigh?
The DreamStation Go weighs in at 1.86 lbs
Are any CPAP masks and tubing compatible with the DreamStation Go?
Yes, the machine comes with a micro flex tubing that is 12 mm but it also comes with a connector for a standard 22 mm tube. This means your DreamStation Go is compatible with your CPAP mask.
Does the DreamStation Go come with a battery?
No, the DreamStation Go battery must be purchased separately
Is the DreamStation GO just a travel machine or can I use it at home?
The DreamStation Go will leave a small foot print on your night stand or in a tent in the mountains. It is good for everyday home use or life on the road.
Ratings & Reviews
4 reviews4.3 out of 5
Have Machine Will Travel!
by Gary -
This is a must have travel machine if you like to travel off the grid or anywhere. Me and my girlfriend do a lot of camping, and this machine is so easy to take along, it's small and lightweight and works great. Of course I bought the add on battery. It is expensive, but it is totally worth it to me. Gives me freedom. Very pleased with it. Highly recommend if you like to travel.
NOISY WITH PR DREAMWEAR NASAL MASK BUT QUIET WITH OTHER MASKS
by Bryan Chan -
I am using Dreamwear Nasal mask in my REMstar Auto machine at home. I use the same mask with my new Deamstation Do Auto machine. It become very noisy. i replace with another one Dream war Nasal mask . It is still noisy. However it become very quiet with other mask. I do not know why. But I am happy with the machine.