DreamStation Go Travel CPAP by Philips Respironics
Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine
Copy of RX required if applicable to U.S. residents
Always on the go? Traveling off the power grid? Then the DreamStation Go is perfect for you. Philips Respironics introduces the latest addition to the Dream family with the DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine. The DreamStation Go is the lightest and smallest travel machine on the market today, making it the most popular CPAP machine for people who love to travel.
Purchase the add-on DreamStation Go overnight battery with your DreamStation Go, and gain the freedom to go anywhere without worrying about the quality of your sleep. Great for camping, hotels, or having a backup when the power goes out.
Operational run times will vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with the USB port, and other variables. Average run time on 10 centimeters is 13 hours. The rechargeable 1.5-pound lithium battery meets FAA requirements for in-flight use.
Special Features and Benefits
- Size—small, lightweight, weighing only 1.86 pounds with 1/3 fewer components than other travel machines.
- Optional battery—FAA-approved, rechargeable 1.5-pound lithium battery integrates with the DreamStation Go. Great for traveling off the grid or for power backup.
- Microflexible tubing—the new 12-millimeter tubing is designed to provide you with the added freedom of movement. The 12-millimeter tubing is 58 percent smaller than standard 22-millimeter performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility and portability with click connections on each end, which make connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
- Flex technology—automatically evaluates user breathing patterns and provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while also easing pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation in an effort to mirror the user’s natural breathing on a breath-by-breath basis. Flex delivers the right amount of pressure at the correct time, making it much easier to stick with CPAP therapy.
- DreamMapper cross-device connectivity—users can monitor their combined progress across both home and portable PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on their smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Important: You have the option to purchase the DreamStation Go Overnight Battery or a travel case. The Medium Travel Kit accommodates the sleep machine while the Small Travel Kit accommodates just the sleep machine itself. Both kits also include a carry bag for the hose and mask. Please note that this unit DOES NOT include the heated humidifier; however, it can be purchased separately.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) DreamStation Go Auto CPAP
- (1) 6 foot long 12mm Micro-Flex tube
- (1) Power Cord (6' long)
- (1) Reusable Filter
- (1) Flexible Tube Adapter
- User Manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (o/r as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1.86 pounds|
|Associated Part Numbers:||1133276, 1133281, 1133275, DSG500S11|
|Battery Power:||Lithium Ion|
|Compliance Meter:||Breathing Detection|
|Dimensions:||5.937 L x 5.937 W x 2.315 H|
|Electrical Requirements:||100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Filters:||Reusable pollen, combination fine|
|Mode of Operation:||Auto CPAP, CPAP Flex Modes: C-Flex, C-Flex+|
|Pressure Range:||4 to 20 cm H2O Flex Pressure Relief: 1 to 3|
|Ramp Time:||0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Special User Features:||Built-in power supply Compact footprint Reduces the number of parts to carry when you travel Intuiti|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||Patient adjustable, Smart Ramp|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||2 Year Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
5 reviews4.2 out of 5
by Leda -
I bought this machine in Miami, but it is very noyse, if there is somebody who can say me, how can I use, this machine, what kind of mask do less noyse, I`ll be so gratefull. I can´t sleep, and I end up taking off the machine.
Have Machine Will Travel!
by Gary -
This is a must have travel machine if you like to travel off the grid or anywhere. Me and my girlfriend do a lot of camping, and this machine is so easy to take along, it's small and lightweight and works great. Of course I bought the add on battery. It is expensive, but it is totally worth it to me. Gives me freedom. Very pleased with it. Highly recommend if you like to travel.