DreamStation Go Auto CPAP - Refurbished
Certified Refurbished DreamStation Go
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This device is a refurbished auto travel CPAP machine. It has undergone our 13 point inspection and includes a 90 day limited warranty with the option of adding on the extended warranty.
New Product Information Listed Below
Using the (Optional Battery) with your DreamStation Go gives you the freedom to go anywhere! Great for camping, hotels, or having a back up when the power goes out. Battery run times will vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with the USB port, and other variables. Average run times on 10cm is 13 hours. The 1.5 lb rechargeable lithium battery meets FAA requirements for in-flight use.
Features of the DreamStation Go
- DreamMapper Compatible
- Color Touchscreen
- Built-in Power Supply
- Micro-flexible tubing
- MicroSD card
- USB port for easy charging of mobile devices
- Built-in power block
- FAA compliant
- Size: Small, lightweight, weighing only 1.86 lbs, 1/3 fewer components than other travel machines.
- Optional Battery: FAA approved 1.5 lb rechargeable lithium battery integrates with the DreamStation Go. Great for traveling off the grid or for a power back up. You can purchase the Battery at check out.
- Micro-flexible tubing: New 12mm micro-flexible tubing is designed to provide you with the added freedom of movement. the 12mm tubing is 58% smaller than standard 22mm performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility and portability with click-connections on each end which makes connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
- Flex technology: Automatically evaluate user breathing patterns and provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while also easing pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation in an effort to mirror the user’s natural breathing on a breath by breath basis. Flex delivers the right amount of pressure at the correct time making it much easier to stick with CPAP therapy.
- DreamMapper cross-device connectivity: Users can track and monitor their combined progress across both home and portable PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on their smartphone, tablet or computer.
Important: You have the option to purchase a rechargeable battery along with a travel case. The Medium Travel Kit accommodates the sleep machine with its battery while the Small Travel Kit accommodates just the sleep machine itself. Both kits also include a carry bag for the hose and mask.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) DreamStation Go Auto Travel Machine - Certified Refurbished
- (1) New 6 ft 12mm Micro-Flex Tube
- New Reusable Filter
- (1) Power Cord
- User Manual
- 90-Day Warranty
- Electrical: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Insurance Codes: E0601
- Dimensions: 5.937 L x 5.937 W x 2.315 H
- Actual Weight: 1.86 lbs.
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Mode of Operation: CPAP and Auto Adjusting CPAP
- Ramp Time: 0-45 minutes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
- Associated Parts: 1133276, 1133281, 1133275, DSG500S11
- Pressure Range: 4cm/H2O-20cm/H2O
Ratings & Reviews
by Charlie (Alice TX) -
I bought this machine because I travel a lot and my cpap is kind of a pain to pack and unpack. I compared this to the resmed model and I like this one because I could use any mask I wanted. You need to use a resmed mask with their travel machine. So far it has been small and quiet and easy to pack so I am very satisfied. I might buy the battery pack just in case storms come back around and I lose power. I was skeptical about getting a used machine at first but everything came like it was brand new.