DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP by PR- Refurbished
This is a certified refurbished auto travel CPAP machine. The DreamStation is the newest addition to the Philips Respironics family, weighing just 1.86 pounds! It works great for people on the go and meets FAA requirements for in-flight use. 90 day warranty included.
Certified Refurbished DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This device is a refurbished auto travel CPAP machine. It has undergone our 13 point inspection and includes a 90 day limited warranty with the option of adding on the extended warranty.
New Product Information Listed Below
Always on the Go? Traveling off the Power Grid? Then the DreamStation Go is for you!
Philips Respironics introduces the latest addition to the Dream family with the DreamStation Go Auto Travel CPAP Machine. The DreamStation Go is the lightest, smallest travel machine on the market today, making it the most popular CPAP Machine for people that love to travel.
Using the (Optional Battery) with your DreamStation Go gives you the freedom to go anywhere! Great for camping, hotels, or having a back up when the power goes out. Battery run times will vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with the USB port, and other variables. Average run times on 10cm is 13 hours. The 1.5 lb rechargeable lithium battery meets FAA requirements for in-flight use.
Important Note: Every Certified Refurbished CPAP Machine comes with a 90 day limited warranty however, you can extend your warranty out to an entire year for ONLY $99.00!
Features of the DreamStation Go
- DreamMapper Compatible
- Color Touchscreen
- Built-in Power Supply
- Micro-flexible tubing
- MicroSD card
- USB port for easy charging of mobile devices
- Built-in power block
- FAA compliant
- Size: Small, lightweight, weighing only 1.86 lbs, 1/3 fewer components than other travel machines.
- Optional Battery: FAA approved 1.5 lb rechargeable lithium battery integrates with the DreamStation Go. Great for traveling off the grid or for a power back up. You can purchase the Battery at check out.
- Micro-flexible tubing: New 12mm micro-flexible tubing is designed to provide you with the added freedom of movement. the 12mm tubing is 58% smaller than standard 22mm performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility and portability with click-connections on each end which makes connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
- Flex technology: Automatically evaluate user breathing patterns and provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while also easing pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation in an effort to mirror the user’s natural breathing on a breath by breath basis. Flex delivers the right amount of pressure at the correct time making it much easier to stick with CPAP therapy.
- DreamMapper cross-device connectivity: Users can track and monitor their combined progress across both home and portable PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on their smartphone, tablet or computer.
Important: You have the option to purchase a rechargeable battery along with a travel case. The Medium Travel Kit accommodates the sleep machine with its battery while the Small Travel Kit accommodates just the sleep machine itself. Both kits also include a carry bag for the hose and mask.
Included With This Purchase
- (1) DreamStation Go Auto Travel Machine - Certified Refurbished
- (1) New 6 ft 12mm Micro-Flex Tube
- New Reusable Filter
- (1) Power Cord
- User Manual
- 90-Day Warranty
|Product Category:||Health & Beauty > Health Care > Respiratory Care > PAP Machines|
|Mode of Operation:||Auto CPAP, CPAP Flex Modes: C-Flex, C-Flex+|
|Warranty:||90 Day Standard (Extended Optional)|
|Special User Features:||Built-in power supply Compact footprint Reduces the number of parts to carry when you travel Intuiti|
|Pressure Range:||4 to 20 cm H2O Flex Pressure Relief: 1 to 3|
|Ramp Time:||0 to 45 Minutes (5 Minute Increments)|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||Patient adjustable, Smart Ramp|
|Filters:||Reusable pollen, combination fine|
|Device Set-up:||Touchscreen color display|
|Data Storage Capacity (Min):||On-board: > 1 year|
|Compliance Meter:||Breathing Detection|
|Electrical Requirements:||100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Actual Weight:||1.86 pounds|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Dimensions:||5.937” L x 5.937” W x 2.315” H|
|Battery Power:||Lithium Ion|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents|
|Weight (Machine Only):||1.86 pounds|
|Associated Part #'s:||1133276, 1133281, 1133275, DSG500S11|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|