DreamStation Heated Humidifier by Philips Respironics
DreamStation Heated Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
The Philips Respironics DreamStation heated humidifier connects directly to the CPAP or BiPAP machine and features the dry box technology to help reduce the chance of water entering the machine from the humidifier. Heated humidification is a comfort feature the eliminates dryness and irritation that can be associated with the use of a sleep apnea therapy device. The water chamber tub is included with the purchase of the heated humidifier.
- Standard Heating Mode - The humidifier can be set in a standard heating mode which provides constant heat levels throughout the night, with both the humidifier and heated tube having heat settings of 0 to 5 with 0 being off and 5 being the highest heat.
- Adaptive Mode - The Adaptive mode monitors ambient humidity and automatically adjusts heat levels during the night to provide optimum humidity.
- Preheat - Preheat will heat the humidifier up to 30 minutes before starting therapy.
- Fixed Mode - The fixed mode allows you to apply constant heat on the humidifier heated plate rather than adapt to the surroundings.
- Dry Box Technology - Dry Box Technology was created to help reduce the chance of water damage when the OPTIONAL humidifier is used with the DreamStation machine. The Dry Box is designed to trap the water within the walls of the unit to prevent water from traveling through the machine and humidifier connection.
- Optional Heated Tube - The Heated Tube increases therapy comfort by helping to maintain heat and moisture. No more Rainout, The Heated Tube maintains the temperature of the air delivered to the patient, Preventing Rainout, even if the temperature in the room drops during the night. If the humidifier is not being used, the heated tube can be connected directly to the machine, though will not heat.
- Water Chamber - The 325mL water chamber is located in the center of the machine. The water chamber should be cleaned by hand daily with warm water and a mild detergent; or in the dishwasher, on the top rack, once a week. Once clean it should be allowed to dry out completely, out of direct sunlight and/or heat, before reinstalling in your sleep therapy device.
CPAP Machine Compatibility
- DreamStation CPAP Machine
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamStation Heated Humidifier
- (1) Water Chamber
|AC Power:||(with 80W Power Supply): 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 - 1.0 A|
|Actual Weight:||1.44 lbs|
|Associated Part Numbers:||DSXH, HT15|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|DC Power:||12 VDC, 6.67 A|
|Dimensions:||5.75 in L x 7 in W x 3.25 in H (14.61 cm L x 17.78 cm W x 8.26 cm H)|
|International Shipping:||Yes International Shipping is available|
|Mode of Operation:||Continuous|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Sound Level:||27.9 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 db(A)|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
No More Dryness
by Randy D (AL) -
I bought this to go with my and I have no more dryness but I wish it would have came with a new tube.