DreamStation Heated CPAP Tubing Hose
Philips Respironics DreamStation Heated Tubing Hose
This Product Does Not Require a Prescription
Does your CPAP mask need a change of tubing? Our heated tubing for CPAP machines are made for your CPAP masks. Nasal breathing treatment shouldn’t be a headache, and neither should machines or tubing. Just CPAP treatment that allows you to breathe easy every night. Here’s how this CPAP tubing can help.
The Philips Respironics DreamStation heated tube is a replacement hose that is used with the DreamStation series heated humidifier. When the tube is connected to the humidifier, the temperature can be set from zero (off) to 5 with 5 being the highest level of humidification being applied through the hose. The temperature control allows you to personalize the humidity based solely on your environment. Some areas in the world are extremely humid meaning the need for extra humidity is not needed, however, some areas are dry climates and may increase the need for additional humidification to keep your airway moist and lubricated.
The Dreamstation heated tube can increase therapy comfort by helping to maintain heat and moisture delivered to the nasal cavity. Direct pressure from the Bi-Level or CPAP machine can cause dryness and the heated tubing helps reduce the chances of dryness while using the CPAP or Bi-Level. Like our ClimatelineAir heated tube, this heated tubing is one of those CPAP supplies you can’t live without.
Do you have questions about using this CPAP tubing with our Dreamstation CPAP machine or Resmed Airsense 10 machines? CPAP machines and sleep apnea are our area of expertise, so don’t be afraid to ask us questions! We’d also be happy to talk about how to use our CPAP tubing with full face masks, nasal pillow masks, and other odds and ends related to CPAP machines. Your machines shouldn’t be a headache--after all, CPAP is meant to help you sleep easy.
- Improves Humidification
- Rainout Protection
- Controls Air Temperature
Included in this Package
- (1) DreamStation Heated Tubing Hose
CleaningGently wash in a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry. Inspect the tubing for damage or wear and discard and replace if necessary. The tubing is recommended to be replaced every 3 - 6 months.
CompatibilityThe Heated Tube can only be used with the DreamStation Integrated Heated Humidifier that is used with the following Machines:
- DreamStation Auto CPAP Machine
- DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- DreamStation CPAP Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Pro Machine
- DreamStation BiPAP Auto Machine
- System One 60 Series Machines
- DreamStation 2 Advanced CPAP Machine
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
- Actual Weight: 8 ounces
- Associated Part Numbers: HT15
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Dimensions: Inner Hose Diameter: 15mm, Hose Cuff (Mask End): 22mm
- Insurance Codes: A4604
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: 6 Ft Heated Tube
- RX Required?: No
- Special User Features: Maintains heat and moisture preventing Rainout
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
by Steve Shelley (Brisbane, Australia) -
I have to be honest, I have no bad review about this product. All I can give a big hooray for it. Great product...worth every cent
ELIMINATED MY DRYNESS
by Mark N. (Indiana) -
I switched to this heated hose and no longer wake up with dry mouth in the morning.