DreamStation Humidifier Dry Box Assembly
DreamStation™ Dry Box Assembly
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The Dry Box Assembly was designed to prevent internal water damage to the DreamStation™ heated humidifier and the DreamStation™ CPAP machine, if the water spills from the water chamber it will be caught by the dry box and kept from spreading throughout the humidifier protecting the machine.
The dry box assembly has an inlet seal located on the interior of the humidifier as well as a smaller seal located on the exterior of the unit where the machine and humidifier meet. Only the interior seal should be replaced, if the seal on the outside of the assembly is damaged then the humidifier dry box should be replaced.
Important Note: This is the dry box assembly only, inlet seal does not come with this unit, it can be purchased separately.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamStation™ Humidifier Dry Box Assembly
- DreamStation™ Heated Tube
- DreamStation™ Pollen Filter
- DreamStation™ Ultra Fine Filter
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
- Associated Parts: 1120668
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: E1399
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 3 oz.
- RX Required?: No
Ratings & Reviews
by Gwen -
Here the next day, I will order from 1800CPAP.com again!