DreamStation Humidifier Flip Lid Seal by Philips Respironics
DreamStation Humidifier Flip Lid Seal
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The DreamStation Humidifier Flip lid seal is a clear silicone replacement seal that is used on the lid of the DreamStation Heated Humidifier. The seal goes on the inside of the hinged flip lid covering the water chamber when closed.
The seal found under the top of the humidifier lid is designed to fasten the lid to the humidifier when closed. On occasion the seal may need to be cleaned or replaced to sustain a secure grip.
Cleaning Tips: You can wipe the seal with a damp cloth, for more thorough cleaning, use warm water and a mild soap. Let it air dry before re-installing the seal.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) DreamStation Humidifier Flip Lid Seal
- DreamStation Heated Tube
- DreamStation Dry Box Inlet Seal
- DreamStation Pollen Filter
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
- Actual Weight: 0.90 oz (0.06 lbs)
- Associated Part Numbers: 1120617
- Dimensions: 5.25 in L x 3.5 in W x 0.31 in H (13.34 cm L x 8.89 cm W x 0.79 cm H)
- Insurance Codes: E1399
- International Shipping: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
by Candace -
This company is a life saver!