DreamStation Pro CPAP with Humidifier
DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
Please Note: Philips has stated there are possible risks to users related to the sound abatement foam used in certain of Philips sleep devices currently in use. The risks include that the foam may degrade under certain circumstances, influenced by factors including use of unapproved cleaning methods, such as ozone.
The Philips Respironics DreamStation Pro is a fixed pressure CPAP machine that delivers one set pressure throughout the night. The auto trial mode is a 30-day therapy that will auto adjust up and down to find the perfect setting for you then lock that setting into place. This is the newest generation and is 18% smaller and 28% lighter than it's predecessor, the SystemOne series.
This model includes the heated humidifier that will attach directly to the DreamStation Pro. The humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the device to form a single integrated unit that can be set up and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display. The adaptive humidification mode which can be enabled when the humidifier is connected. Adaptive mode will allow the machine and humidifier to monitor ambient humidity levels to automatically adjust heat settings and provide optimum humidity with a decreased chance of dryness or rainout. Adaptive mode can be turned off if a fixed heat setting is desired.
The display is front-facing for easy viewing on your nightstand. Colorful and easy to navigate using the turn dial also on the front of the machine. The ambient light sensor housed on the top of the machine which will adjust the display's brightness depending on ambient light in the room.
Optional Heated Tube: The DreamStation Heated Tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- Auto-Trial: The DreamStation Pro features and auto-trial mode which can be used for up to 30 days to help determine a patient's optimum sleep therapy pressure level. During this period the machine adjusts pressure, on a breath-by-breath basis, to deliver the lowest possible pressure for optimal sleep therapy. Once Auto-Trial is complete the machine will revert to a fixed pressure CPAP device. Important Tip: This is not an auto-adjusting machine, once the auto-trial is complete, the machine will not adjust pressure during the night and will remain fixed.
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP Pro will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP Pro is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night.
- Heated Humidifier The heated humidifier has a standard mode and adaptive mode. The Standard acts like a typical heated humidifier, heating to the same pre-selected temperature level throughout the night. The Adaptive Mode delivers a precise, user selected, level of humidification at the mask throughout the night regardless of external factors like room temperature, flow rate, or external humidity.
- Optional Heated Tube: DreamStation's Heated tubing can also be added to provide extra protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief C-Flex pressure relief delivers pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not.
- Auto On/Off: When Enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask.
- BlueTooth: The DreamStation comes with Bluetooth built-in and an SD Data Card for data storage. After each sleep session, the DreamStation displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days.
- DreamMapper: DreamMapper is an app that is connected with Bluetooth. The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamStation CPAP Pro Machine
- (1) SD Data Card
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Reusable Foam Filter
- (1) Ultra Fine Filter
- (1) 6-Foot Tubing
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) External AC Power Supply
- Users Manual
- (1) Heated Humidifier
- (Optional) Heated Tube can be added at Checkout
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Ratings & Reviews
Great machine, so quiet
by Derek -
For the past several years I have been using a Dreamstation, it is the only CPAP that I have experience with. My original machine is getting older and I wanted a backup, so after a few emails to this company, I decided to order. Every question I asked was addressed, nothing left in the air for me. One of my big concerns was that I live overseas, but they assured me it was no problem. They were correct, as it took about 2 weeks to receive this machine from the time it shipped.
These machines are so quiet, very easy to use. When properly on your face, you can't hear any noise from the machine or the air. If you are new to CPAP, these machines will change your life, once you break through the initial weirdness period of learning to get comfortable with it on your face. Dreamstation, for me, has been a life changer, that is why I ordered another, and 1800CPAP makes this process so easy, helping all needs along the way. Thanks again!!
Great Fixed pressure Machine
by Craig W -
If you are looking for a fixed pressure machine that is not complicated to use, this is the one I recommend. Great features, the sleep progress report is great. This machine has helped a lot with keeping me on track with my therapy. Recommend!