DreamStation Pro CPAP with Heated Tube
DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier and Heated Tube
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S. Residents
Please Note: Philips has stated there are possible risks to users related to the sound abatement foam used in certain of Philips sleep devices currently in use. The risks include that the foam may degrade under certain circumstances, influenced by factors including use of unapproved cleaning methods, such as ozone.
The all New Advanced DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine by Philips Respironics has many advanced features like, C-Flex+ pressure relief to enhance comfort, auto-trial, advanced data tracking with built in bluetooth technology.
The DreamStation Pro was designed to be very user friendly with a full color display that makes it easy to navigate using the turning dial on the front of the machine. The ambient light sensor on the top of the machine will adjust the displays brightness depending on the ambient light in the room . The simple menus, icons and labels are easy to see and understand.
Features of the DreamStation Pro CPAP Machine
- Heated Humidifier: The integrated Heated Humidifier attaches directly to the DreamStation Pro. The humidifier snaps securely onto the back of the DreamStation device to form a single integrated unit that can be setup and adjusted from the machine's primary LCD display.
- Heated Tube: The DreamStation Heated Tubing provides extra protection from rainout and allows greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
- Auto-Trial: The DreamStation Pro features and auto-trial mode which can be used for up to 30 days to help determine a patient's optimum sleep therapy pressure level. During this period the machine adjusts pressure, on a breath-by-breath basis, to deliver the lowest possible pressure for optimal sleep therapy. Once Auto-Trial is complete the machine will revert to a fixed pressure CPAP device. Important Tip: This is not an auto-adjusting machine, once the auto-trial is complete, the machine will not adjust pressure during the night, and will remain fixed .
- SmartRamp: SmartRamp makes it easy from the start. Once SmartRamp is enabled the DreamStation CPAP Pro will monitor your therapy levels, during the ramp period, it will deliver lower overall pressure until it detects an obstructive respiratory event. When an event is detected SmartRamp responds to resolve the event, raising pressures as required until the ramp period concludes.
- Fixed Pressure: The DreamStation CPAP Pro is a fixed pressure therapy machine that delivers positive airway pressure at a single fixed level, between 4-20cm, throughout the night.
- C-Flex Pressure Relief: C-Flex pressure relief delivers pressure relief at the beginning of each breath, and softens pressure at the end of each breath, to provide a more natural breathing experience.
- Mask Fit Check: A mask fit check tool that provides airflow and indicates if the mask has an adequate seal or not.
- Auto On/Off: When Enabled, the machine can start or stop therapy when it is detected that the user has put on or taken off their mask.
- BlueTooth: The DreamStation comes with Bluetooth built-in and an SD Data Card for data storage. After each sleep session the DreamStation displays a Sleep Progress report on the LCD screen. The Sleep report shows nightly usage over the past 3 sleep sessions as well as summary data from the past 30 days.
- DreamMapper: DreamMapper is an app that is connected with Bluetooth. The app is available for iOS devices with iOS 6 or newer in the iTunes App Store or for Android devices 2.2 or newer in the Google Play Store. This mobile and web-based application provides key information and personal therapy feedback that can help patients stay involved, stay motivated, and stay interested.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) DreamStation CPAP Pro Machine
- (1) SD Data Card
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Reusable Foam Filter
- (1) Ultra Fine Filter
- (1) Heated Tube
- (1) Power Cord
- (1) External AC Power Supply
- Users Manual
- (1) Heated Humidifier
Ratings & Reviews
Everything you need !
by Wanda -
This machine has everything you need all in one! Awesome price too! Never had a humidifier with a heated tube before, it really does control the build up condensation that happens in the tube. Bluetooth features are a must have, love it. The DreamMapper is another great feature.
New cpap user
by Stan -
I am a new user and was diagnosed with sleep apnea 3 months ago. I did not want to get a machine from my sleep lab because they wanted 2000.00 for it and i had to rent it first (what a crock). I shopped around and found good reviews for this one. I am excited to see how much better I will sleep.