DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask Fit Pack
DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear Fit Pack
Philips Respironics has taken the DreamWear Mask to a whole new level by giving you the option to use both nasal cushions and, now, the new CPAP Gel Pillows in one mask.
The Philips Respironics DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear offers an alternative therapy option to the original nasal DreamWear. Instead of the cushion that covers both nostrils, the included CPAP gel nasal pillows seal in each nostril individually. Receive all three cushion sizes, as well as the medium-size frame and headgear.
The DreamWear Gel Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask is lightweight and comfortable; it’s like you’re wearing nothing at all! The ingenious design directs airflow through the frame so patients can sleep comfortably.
The tubing connection located at the top of the head allows patients to sleep in any position they choose, including their stomach, side, or back, giving them the freedom they so deserve.
Having the Philips Respironics DreamWear gel nasal pillow mask is like having two masks in one, providing the opportunity to switch from a gel pillow cushion to a nasal cushion whenever you choose to. You can switch cushions without changing your mask, giving you more choices with your sleep therapy, all with just one mask.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can’t find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy, or you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order, and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It’s that easy!
- Two cushion options. This mask accommodates two types of DreamWear nasal pillows: the standard nasal cushions and the new DreamWear gel nasal pillows. Both types of cushions are quick and easy to remove, clean, and replace.
- Innovative soft tubing frame. The soft silicone frame is made from light, soft, and flexible material specially designed for optimal comfort.
- Freedom. If you sleep on your back, the DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side, the DreamWear’s lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal; therapy air is then channeled into the upper tube, maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels.
- Gel nasal pillow cushion. Infused with a ring of soft, flexible material, the DreamWear gel pillows create a secure seal without pressure or pinching.
- Headgear and tubing attachment. The soft, single-strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without overtightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on top of the head, where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Open field of vision. Wear glasses, read, and watch TV comfortably when wearing DreamWear with gel pillows.
- No red marks. Leaves no marks on the bridge of the nose.
- Soft wraps. Soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient’s cheek.
Included with this Purchase
- (1) DreamWear Nasal Pillow Mask with Medium Frame
- (1 of each size) Small, Medium and Large Gel Nasal Pillows
- (1) Headgear with Arms
- (1 pair) Fabric Frame Wraps
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1 lb|
|Associated Part Numbers:||1124984|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|Special User Features:||Accommodates either Gel Pillow Cushions or Nasal Cushions|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
Only thing I would change is the placement of the straps
by Kaci -
Love this, but it slides off my head. Straps need to be lower.
by Vince E -
The Gel nasal cushions are the bomb, doesn't bother my nostrils at all. So far this mask is doing what I need it to do. Also like the option of switching out the gel cushion to use the other nasal cushion if like. Overall the mask is easy to use and lightweight.