Dreamwear Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
Philips Respironics DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Philips Respironics DreamWear CPAP mask kit allows you to purchase this mask with or without the headgear strap. If you choose to add the headgear strap it will make it a complete mask system. It is truly a unique breakthrough in sleep apnea therapy with the under the nose cushion design.
When you're wearing the DreamWear CPAP mask, it feels like you are wearing nothing at all! The unique soft frame has two tubes that direct the airflow to one soft cushion that meets under your nose, giving you a secure seal, with the lightest touch.
The unique design of the Respironics DreamWear offers many of the benefits of nasal and nasal pillow masks, giving you the best of both mask types. All DreamWear parts are interchangeable so any cushion will work with any frame and vice versa.
Special Features & Benefits
- Innovative Soft Tubing Frame -The soft frame of the DreamWear nasal mask directs airflow through two silicone tubes to join at the nasal cushion because the frame is soft it adapts naturally to facial contours without pinching or pressure points while it accommodates almost any sleeping position.
- Freedom to Move - If you sleep on your back the Respironics DreamWear distributes therapy air through both tubes equally. If you shift onto your side, DreamWear's lower tube compresses to maintain a comfortable seal; therapy air is channeled into the upper tube maintaining an unrestricted airflow at prescribed therapy levels. Fall asleep knowing you will always be receiving the therapy you need!
- Unique Under-the-Nose Cushion - The nasal cushion of the Respironics DreamWear rests under the nose, providing airflow to both nostrils, with the cushion's low profile design there is absolutely no contact on top of the nose or at the sensitive nasal bridge. Exhalation ports on the cushion and in the mask's elbow quietly disperse excess air.
- (Optional) Headgear & Tubing Attachment - The soft, single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without requiring over-tightening or excessive contact. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely to help reduce drag.
- Minimal Contact & Open Field of View - With a low profile cushion, a soft tubing frame, and a single strap headgear, the Dreamwear is one of the most minimal masks available, providing you with an open field of view for reading, talking or watching TV before bed.
- Frame Sizes - DreamWear's frame is available in three sizes -- Small (19 inches), Medium (20 inches) & Large (22 inches). Most users will find the medium frame to be the best fit, however, packs are available with other frame sizes for larger and more petite users. The frame and cushion sizes are interchangeable so that any size frame can be used with any size cushion.
- Cushions - DreamWear nasal cushions are available in four sizes -- Small, Medium, Medium-Wide & Large, to fit a wide range of customers and provide a tight seal throughout the night.
- Soft Wraps - Soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on the patient's cheek and reduce waking up with red marks,discomfort or irritation from the headgear straps.
Included in This Package
- (1) DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask frame (Selected Size)
- (1) Cushion for DreamWear Nasal Mask (Selected Size)
- (1) Pair of Fabric Wraps
- Optional Headgear Strap (additional fees apply)
- All Cushion Sizes option available (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-9 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|Mode of Operation:||Nasal Mask (covers the nose)|
|Length of small frame:||19 in|
|Length of the medium frame:||20 in|
|Length of the large frame:||22 in|
|Warranty:||90 Day manufacturer defect|
|Material Composition:||Silicone Polycarbonate, Polyurethane Foam, Polyester/Spandex|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Rx Required?:||No, not for mask kits|
|Special Features:||Air passes through both sides of the frame|
|Cushion Sizes:||Small, Medium, Medium-wide, Large|
|Insurance Codes:||A7030, A7035|
Ratings & Reviews
985 reviews4.6 out of 5
A GREAT MASK
by Mark Lewis (Marionville, MO) -
I bought this mask thinking that it would be better than the pillow style masks.It has exceeded my highest expectations. I have had no leakage problems. I am able to sleep on my side with no discomfort at all. I love the fact that the hose connects to the top of the mask and is completely out of my way. I have no issues at all with this mask and highly recommend that you give it a try.
DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear by PR
by anonymous -