EasyLife CPAP Headgear Strap Replacement
EasyLife Replacement Headgear Strap
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The Philips Respironics EasyLife CPAP mask headgear strap is a soft material that has no stitching so it won't cause skin irritation. This headgear has a geometric shape with wider straps that allows for even distribution of force. This helps the headgear stay in place and not shift around or ride up that back of your head while your sleeping. It also consists of a foam core to provide that comfortable soft feeling. Headgear clips are optional for use and not included with this purchase.
Headgear should be replaced every 3-6 months in order to maintain the optimal therapy with your CPAP Machine. If you find yourself beginning to adjust frequently or continue to tighten the straps it is probably time to replace.
Included in this Package
- (1) EasyLife Replacement Headgear
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- VirtuClean CPAP Sanitizer
- Universal CPAP Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)