EasyPulse POC Portable Oxygen Concentrator by Precision Medical
Precision Medical Easy Pulse POS- Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This Product is Unable to be Shipped Internationally
The EasyPulse POS eliminates the need for constant and expensive deliveries of oxygen cylinders. The Easy Pulse portable oxygen concentrator is easy to travel with because of its lightweight and optional back pack carrying bag. The EasyPulse portable oxygen concentrator gives you the best of both worlds by combining the EasyFlow 5 and Easy Pulse portable oxygen allowing the customer to get the benefits from a stationary unit, but in a portable shell. Imagine being able to take a stationary oxygen concentrator with you on trips and that is what you get with the Precision Medical EasyPulse POC.
Run Times for the External Battery
Times may vary based on atmospheric conditions and battery age.
- Setting 1: 4.7 hrs
- Setting 2: 3.4 hrs
- Setting 3: 2.7 hrs
- Setting 4: 2.0 hrs
- Setting 5: 1.6 hrs
- Ease of Use - The EasyPulse POC is extremely easy to use for all customers with its user friendly interface. Similar to a stationary oxygen concentrator, one knob easily sets the oxygen flow between 1-5 lpm. The EasyPulse POC has a easy to read battery LED that informs you of the battery life remaining on the concentrator. There is also an alarm LED to let you know when there is something wrong with the EasyPulse POC. The Portable Oxygen Concentrator will drain its internal battery before it begins to use the external battery, so if you leave the external battery plugged into the EasyPulse POC, it will not begin to be used until the internal battery has been completely drained.
- Compact, Lightweight and Versatile - The EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the lightest 5 Liter portable concentrator on the market as it only weighs 6.8 lbs or 3.08 kg and in a package is only 10.1" high x 6.5" wide x 4.5" deep or 256mm x 165mm x 114mm.
- It can also be placed in the one of a kind back pack made by Precision Medical that allows for easy traveling, walking with the portable concentrator as well as taking it on an airplane. It can be used in a carry bag, back pack or standing on its own. The optional back pack or premium bag allows for the portable concentrator, two batteries, power cord charger as well as make it even more quiet.
- Controlled Minute Volume Technology - Precision Medical's patented Controlled Minute Volume oxygen conserving technology delivers a consistent amount of oxygen to the patient per minute in the first half of inspiration regardless of how your breath rate is, meaning it completely adapts to your breathing. Due to this technology, the EasyPulse POC adjusts to each patient differently, maintaining minute volume.
- Low Maintenance - Only one filter used for the portable concentrator and can be cleaned by the patient. Replacement of the filter should be done every 3-6 months to help extend the life expectancy of the Easy Pulse POC.
Included with This Package
- (1) EasyPulse POC Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- (1) AC Power Supply- Part Number 506629
- (1) AC Power Cord- Part Number 506961
- (1) DC Power Supply- Part Number 506750
- (1) Standard Carry Bag- Part Number 506707
- (1) Cannula- Part Number 504833
- (1) Filter- Part Number 505847
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Filter(s): Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Water Chamber: Every 6-12 Months (or as needed)
- Mask: As Needed
|AC Power:||100-240 VAC (1.0 A @ 120 VAC)|
|Actual Weight:||6.8lbs; 3.08kg|
|Associated Part Numbers:||PM4150, PM4150EB, 506760, 507303, 506707, 505847, 504833, 506760, 506629, 506961|
|Breath Rate:||up to 35 Breaths per Minute|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|DC Power:||11-16 VDC (5.0 A @ 12VDC)|
|Dimensions:||10.1" (25.7 cm) x 6.5" (16.5cm) x 4.5" (5.94cm)|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Pulse Dose - Portable Oxygen|
|Oxygen Concentration:||87% to 95%|
|Sound Level:||@ Setting 2= 44 dBA|
|Special User Features:||Easy Use Knob for oxygen flow|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Warranty:||3 years on device and 6 months on batteries|