EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator with Battery
Precision Medical Easy Pulse POS- Portable Oxygen Concentrator with External Battery
Copy of RX Required if Applicable to U.S Residents
This Product is Unable to be Shipped Internationally
The EasyPulse POS eliminates the need for constant and expensive deliveries of oxygen cylinders because it takes the EasyFlow 5 stationary oxygen concentrator and puts it in a portable concentrator shell! The Easy Pulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator is easy to travel with because of its lightweight and optional back pack carrying bag.
Basically, the EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator gives you the best of both worlds with the combination of a stationary home oxygen concentrator and a portable oxygen concentrator shell allowing the customer to get the benefits from a stationary Oxygen Concentrator, but in a portable manner! Imagine being able to take a stationary Oxygen Concentrator with you on trips and that is what you get with the Precision Medical EasyPulse POC.
- Ease of Use - The EasyPulse POC is extremely easy to use for all customers with its user friendly interface. Similar to a stationary oxygen concentrator, one knob easily sets the oxygen flow between 1-5 lpm. The EasyPulse POC has a easy to read battery LED that informs you of the battery life remaining on the concentrator. There is also an alarm LED to let you know when there is something wrong with the EasyPulse POC. The Portable Oxygen Concentrator will drain its internal battery before it begins to use the external battery, so if you leave the external battery plugged into the EasyPulse POC, it will not begin to be used until the internal battery has been completely drained.
- Compact, Lightweight and Versatile - The EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the lightest 5 Liter portable concentrator on the market as it only weighs 6.8 lbs or 3.08 kg and in a package is only 10.1" high x 6.5" wide x 4.5" deep or 256mm x 165mm x 114mm. The portable oxygen concentrator can also be placed in the one of a kind back pack made by Precision Medical that allows for easy traveling, walking with the portable concentrator as well as taking it on an airplane. The portable concentrator can be used in a carry bag, back pack or standing on its own. The optional back pack or premium bag allows for the portable concentrator, two batteries, power cord charger as well as make the portable concentrator even more quiet.
- Controlled Minute Volume Technology - Precision Medical's patented Controlled Minute Volume oxygen conserving technology delivers a consistent amount of oxygen to the patient per minute in the first half of inspiration regardless of how your breath rate is, meaning it completely adapts to your breathing. Due to this technology, the EasyPulse POC adjusts to each patient differently, maintaining minute volume.
- Low Maintenance - Only one filter used for the portable concentrator and can be cleaned by the patient. Replacement of the filter should be done every 3-6 months to help extend the life expectancy of the Easy Pulse POC.
Included with This Package
- (1) EasyPulse POC Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- (1) AC Power Supply- Part Number 506629
- (1) AC Power Cord- Part Number 506961
- (1) DC Power Supply- Part Number 506750
- (1) Standard Carry Bag- Part Number 506707
- (1) Cannula- Part Number 504833
- (1) Filter- Part Number 505847
- (1) External Battery- Part Number 506760
|AC Power:||100-240 VAC (1.0 A @ 120 VAC)|
|Actual Weight:||6.8lbs; 3.08kg|
|Associated Part Numbers:||PM4150, PM4150EB, 506760, 507303, 506707, 505847, 504833, 506760, 506629, 506961|
|Breath Rate:||up to 35 Breaths per Minute|
|DC Power:||11-16 VDC (5.0 A @ 12VDC)|
|Dimensions:||10.1" (25.7 cm) x 6.5" (16.5cm) x 4.5" (5.94cm)|
|Mode of Operation:||Pulse Dose - Portable Oxygen|
|Oxygen Concentration:||87% to 95%|
|Sound Level:||@ Setting 2= 44 dBA|
|Special User Features:||Easy Use Knob for oxygen flow|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
|Warranty:||3 years on device and 6 months on batteries|
Ratings & Reviews
by lois (TENN.) -
JUST WHAT I SAID 2010 TO 2016 WORKS GREAT USE IN NIGHTLY ON PLUG FITS ON THE BACK OF MY WHEEL CHAIR OVER THE HEAD PIECE OR WALKING IN LAS VEGAS AND AIR PLAIN THATS IT