Eson™ CPAP Mask Replacement Cushion by Fisher and Paykel
Fisher & Paykel Eson™ Nasal CPAP Mask Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The Fisher and Paykel Eson™ nasal CPAP mask provides the user with the ability of a perfect fit like no other nasal mask on the market. The Eson™ CPAP mask cushion has the RollFit technology designed by Fisher and Paykel. The RollFit technology allows the mask cushion to roll back and forth on the bridge of the nose which automatically seals to your face based upon the facial structure and tightness of the headgear straps.
The Eson™ CPAP mask cushion RollFit technology reduces the pressure on the bridge of the nose where most CPAP masks cause irritation and soreness on the bridge. The rolling back and forth maximizes your comfort while keeping the prefect seal of your mask while treating your sleep apnea.
3 Major Components:
The three major components are the (1.) RollFit Seal, (2.) ErgoFit headgear and (3.) easy frame which work in harmony with one another to make your seal. These three major components deliver your comfort, seal and ease of use that the Fisher and Paykel masks are well known to provide.
1. RollFit Seal is as suggested above the ability of the CPAP Mask cushion to roll back and forth maximizing comfort and seal.
2. ErgoFit Headgear is a breathable, ergonomically designed headgear that has been made to fit high on the rear of the head which allows for head movement sideways or up and down.
3. Easy Frame is a low profile frame which is extremely stable, durable, small and also ensures a clear line of site with the mask on your face. The Easy Frame allows for any of the Eson™ CPAP Mask Cushions to be used as the frame is a one size fits all cushions. The Eson™ CPAP Mask Frame also has Easy Clip attachments so that your ErgoFit Headgear can be detached from the mask without adjusting the headgear. This is a great feature for when you need to remove your mask, but do not want to have to re-adjust the fit you had the previous night. The Easy Frame also has a Q cover which is responsible for the quietness of the Eson™ CPAP Mask and also minimizes the draft of exhalation towards your partner sleeping next to you in bed. The Ball and Socket Elbow rotates and allows for complete freedom of movement while reducing the drag of a CPAP Tube.
Included in This Package
- (1) Replacement Eson™ CPAP mask cushion
- Replacement headgear for the Eson™ nasal CPAP mask
- CPAP mask wipes
- Universal CPAP hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||400HC126, 400HC127, 400HC128, 400449|
|International Shipping:||Yes, International Shipping is Available|
|Special User Features:||RollFit™ Seal allowing back and forth movement|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
I Use Both
by Capt. R -
I use the Eson and Eson 2 and I prefer the cushion of the Eson 2. This company makes good quality masks but if you are choosing between the 2 then go with Eson 2.