Evora Full Face CPAP Mask by Fisher Paykel
Evora Full Face CPAP Mask System
When choosing a full face style mask there are 2 major factors to consider; finding the ideal fit and comfortability. The Evora Full by Fisher Paykel simplifies these factors through its unique design. This all-new full face style uses a cradle cushion that covers the nose and mouth. It offers minimal contact to the face and the CapFit style headgear which fits like your favorite hat.
Pair that with the lightweight cradle seal which rests gently covers your nose and mouth only to reduce the possibility of skin irritation. The cradle style seal securely connect to the mask frame which incorporates laser-drilled exhaust holes to reduce noise and draft.
Risk Free 30 Day Satisfaction
Try this mask risk-free for 30 days! If you are not 100% satisfied, contact us for a full store credit and our customer service staff will assist you in finding a CPAP Mask for your specific needs.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- Minimal Contact - The soft material on the cushion provides comfortable support during sleep and reduces the risk of leaving unsightly red marks once removed.
- Snapback Design - Unlike most CPAP masks, the Evora incorporates the world's first CapFit headgear. This unique design allows you to quickly slide your mask on and off each night with little effort. Further simplifying this product, the Evora headgear only comes in 1 size making the process of reordering even more convenient!
- Sleep Quietly - Laser-drilled exhaust holes in the mask frame minimize noise and draft as you sleep. In turn, this ensures you and your family can sleep peacefully throughout the night. Choose from 3 full cushion sizes: X-Small, Small-Medium, Large. We even offer a convenient fit pack option if you are looking for the best fit the first night!
- Freedom of Movement - These compact cradle seals rest gently under your nose and around your mouth to create a comfortable, unobtrusive fit. Move freely as you search for the most comfortable sleeping position without the hassle of losing your mask seal!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Mask Frame with Short Tube and Cushion Clips
- (1) Full Face Cradle Cushion (in selected size)
- (1) Adjustable Headgear
- Disassemble mask by removing the headgear and cushion from the frame.
- Soak your mask parts in warm water with soap. Work the soap into each accessory to remove any visible dirt.
- Fully rinse each mask part under running water to remove any excess soap.
- For best results, allow each piece to air dry before reassembling your mask.
- Once fully dry, connect your nasal cushion and headgear back onto the mask frame. You should hear a snap which lets you know the pieces are attached in the right position.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Filter: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7030
- International Shipping: No
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Full Face Mask
- RX Required?: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Available Downloads for Evora Full