Evora Full Face CPAP Mask Cushion Seal
Evora Full Face Replacement Seals
Product DescriptionPlease Note: This Product IS NOT Compatible with Evora Nasal.
The Evora Full CPAP mask uses a soft silicone seal that cradles the nose and covers the mouth. These seals should be cleaned daily to prevent mask leak or irritation. The typical lifespan of a CPAP mask cushion is 1-3 months. The mask headgear and cushion seal can be replaced for the fraction of the cost of purchasing a new CPAP mask system. The Evora Full is the newest mask on the market by Fisher and Paykel.
Special Features & Benefits
- Minimal Contact - The soft material on the cushion provides comfortable support during sleep and reduces the risk of leaving unsightly red marks once removed.
- Snapback Design - Unlike most CPAP masks, the Evora incorporates the world's first CapFit headgear. This unique design allows you to quickly slide your mask on and off each night with little effort. Further simplifying this product, the Evora headgear only comes in 1 size making the process of reordering even more convenient!
- Sleep Quietly - Laser-drilled exhaust holes in the mask frame minimize noise and draft as you sleep. In turn, this ensures you and your family can sleep peacefully throughout the night. Choose from 3 full cushion sizes: X-Small, Small-Medium, Large. We even offer a convenient fit pack option if you are looking for the best fit the first night!
- Freedom of Movement - These compact cradle seals rest gently under your nose and around your mouth to create a comfortable, unobtrusive fit. Move freely as you search for the most comfortable sleeping position without the hassle of losing your mask seal!
Included With This Purchase
- (1) Cushion Seal in Selected Size
- Disassemble mask by removing the headgear and cushion from the frame.
- Soak your mask parts in warm water with soap. Work the soap into each accessory to remove any visible dirt.
- Fully rinse each mask part under running water to remove any excess soap.
- For best results, allow each piece to air dry before reassembling your mask.
- Once fully dry, connect your cushion and headgear back onto the mask frame. You should hear a snap which lets you know the pieces are attached in the right position.
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Filter: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed if noticeable build up)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7031
- Associated Parts: 400EVF121, 400EVF122, EVF1XA, EVF1MA, EVF1LA
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Full Face Mask
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 6 oz.
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
Best Place to Buy
by Mick (Landen) -
I made the mistake of buying this mask part on Amazon and what I got looked like it had been opened and used. Learned my lesson to only buy from authorized companies like 1800cpap. Thanks for the fast free shipping