Standard Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Standard Fingertip Pulse Oximeter by OxyGo
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This portable pulse oximeter is designed for non-invasive spot checking your pulse rate and oxygen saturation levels. Pulse oximeters make it easy to track the amount of oxygen carried in the blood cells without the need of drawing a blood sample. Understanding your blood oxygen levels helps you determine if additional steps need to be taken in maintaining your health.
Should I have a Pulse Oximeter at home?
Pulse oximetry is traditionally used by health care professionals however, some individuals have them for home use to monitor possibly severe symptoms. One such symptom is shortness of breath which can be an initial cause of lung or heart conditions leading to heart failure or lung disease.
Due to the increased spread of disease and illness, a pulse oximeter is a simple solution to monitor your oxygen and heart rate on your own. Not only will this device help you with larger scale issues, but it can also be used to monitor your sleep apnea health.
- Brighter and larger, digital LED one-way display
- Portable, quick option to check of oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Easy automatic power off when the finger leaves the device for 5 seconds
- Low battery indicator
- Continuous working time = 24 hours
- Runs on two “AAA” batteries
- Finger sizes from 0.3” – 1.0”
- Free lanyard included
- No RX Required
Included with this Purchase
- (1) Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- (1) Lanyard
- (1) User Manual
- (2) AAA Batteries