FlexiFit 405 Nasal CPAP Mask
Fisher Paykel 405 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Fisher Paykel FlexiFit 405 nasal CPAP mask is used for the treatment of sleep apnea and snoring. The HC405 uses a unique foam cushion that provides a high level of comfort. This mask system uses a 4 strap headgear to securely hold the mask in place during sleep.
This is an older generation of masks offered by Fisher and Paykel and since then they have released the Eson 2 and Brevida series. Current users of the HC405 should consider switching to a newer model of CPAP masks because they are smaller lighter and generally more comfortable.
For best results and to promote a longer last life of your CPAP mask you should wipe the foam cushion seal down nightly; this will also create a better mask seal.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable: Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features and Benefits
- FlexiFit Technology to automatically adjust and accommodate a wider range of face shapes.
- Unique Fisher and Paykel Glider Strap creates stability without restricting head movement.
- Breathable FlexiFit HC405 Headgear which is cool, lightweight and comfortable.
- Easy-to-use 'Fit and Forget' technology.
- Second-sized FlexiFit HC405 Foam Cushion and Silicone Seal included for a complete Out-of-Box Solution.
Included in This Package
- (1) HC405 Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Foam Cushion
- (1) Small Seal
- (1) Large Seal
- (1) Diffuser Filter
- (1) Glider Strap
- (1) Pair of Forehead Pads
- (1) HC405 Headgear Strap
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7034, A7035
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- RX Required?: Yes, When Applicable for U.S. Residents
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- Travel Sized: Yes
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Ratings & Reviews
by Thomas (Biloxi) -
I liked the fact that I didn't have to mess with a bunch of different sizes.