FlexiFit 406 Petite Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 406 Petite Nasal Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Fisher Paykel FlexiFit 406 petite nasal CPAP mask was designed with smaller facial features in mind. This is a reduced size CPAP mask system prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring, and flow limitation. The FlexiFit 406 includes only one size cushion in a Petite style. The FlexiFit series by Fisher & Paykel is an older generation of sleep apnea therapy interfaces. If you are a long time user satisfied with this mask system then we encourage you to continue use. To make a complete CPAP mask system simply add the headgear strap to you order.
Special Features & Benefits
- FlexiFit Technology provides a greater range of movement at the nasal bridge, simplifying the fitting process while improving the seal and comfort.
- Unique Glider Strap allows for more freedom of movement while maintaining a tight seal. The Glider Strap will allow your face to move from side to side while your head continues to lay on your pillow.
- Stretchgear HC406 Headgear is breathable, maximizes comfort and minimizes facial pressure during head movement.
- HC406 Foam Cushion and Seal has a foam cushion insert that allows for more comfort while applying the mask to your face. With only one cushion size available in the 406 Mask, you will receive a secure seal with minimal leaks.
Included in This Package
- (1) 406 Petite Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) 406 Petite Cushion Seal
- (1) Glider Strap
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
by Frank (Boston) -
I was happy to see that I could buy the mask without the headgear. This saved me money when I really didn't need the headgear at my time I purchased