FlexiFit Glider Strap for CPAP Masks
Fisher & Paykel Glider Strap - FlexiFit or Forma Full Face Masks
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription.
The glider strap is designed specifically for the FlexiFit Full Face style masks by Fisher Paykel. It is a crucial piece of the mask that gives the user the flexibility to toss and turn throughout the night, all while not sacrificing the seal from the mask cushion. The glider strap works by securing your mask against your face. The strap wraps in front of the mask frame, keeping it in place even while the user rolls over, tosses and turns, or brushes up against it. The product will not pinch or pull at the user's skin, and will make the night of sleep more beneficial.
- FlexiFit 431 Full Face Mask
- FlexiFit 432 Full Face Mask
- Forma Full Face Mask
Included in This Package
- (1) Glider Strap
- (2) Headgear Clips
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: E1399
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 1 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes