Pilairo Q Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel Pilairo Q Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask
The Fisher Paykel Pilairo Q is a quieter nasal pillow CPAP mask for sleep apnea therapy. The Pilairo Q mask package includes the option of two different headgear straps. It uses a unique pillow cushion that is a one size fits all design, saving the user the hassle of trying to figure out which size works best for them. The all new Fisher Paykel Pilairo Q offers more freedom with the Q cover for quieter use, your choice of headgear, with one convenient mask size and only 3 main parts to the Q nasal pillow mask.
The F&P Pilairo Q represents a highly effective nasal pillows mask, weighing in as one of the lightest CPAP nasal pillows masks (1.94 ounces / 55 grams). The airpillow seal should be wiped down nightly to avoid mask leaks that can occur from dirt build up. Nasal pillow style masks are approved for use with Bi-Level however the F& P Pilairo Q nasal pillow mask is best recommended to be used with CPAP or Auto CPAP on pressure settings less than 14cm/H2O.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- AirPillow Seal - The AirPillow Seal uses CPAP pressure to self-inflate to create an effective yet gentle double seal into and around the nose. The AirPillow Seal can move and flex in any direction without compromising the seal. The airpillow seal is 3D contoured with fine variable thickness silicone (VTS) and uses pressure from your machine to self-inflate in order to create an effective yet gentle double seal into and around the nose.
- Adjustable Headgear - The adjustable nature of the F P Pilairo Q headgear fits a greater range of CPAP user head sizes and enables sizing adjustment to the patient's preference.
- Stretchwise Headgear - The Stretchwise Headgear is made from a soft elasticized, latex free thread with stretch properties, the Pilairo nasal pillow mask automatically adjusts for a quick easy fit.
- Frame - The low-profile frame of the Fisher and Paykel Pilairo CPAP mask with headgear is stable, durable and small, and ensures a clear line of sight. The delivery tube is lightweight, very flexible and designed to minimize pressure or pull on the face. The stabilizers provide the support frame for the AirPillow Seal and aids in stability.
- Q Cover - The Pilairo nasal pillow cover provides quieter use and minimal draft for a more restful sleep for you and your bed partner.
- Ball and Socket Elbow - Rotates for freedom of movement while reducing drag from the air tube connected to the F P Pilairo Q nasal pillow mask.
Included in This Package
- (1) Pilairo Q Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) F&P Pilairo Q Adjustable Headgear
- (1) Pilairo Stretchwise Headgear with clips and buckle
- (1) F&P Pilairo AirPillow Cushion Seal
- (1) Short Tube
- (1) Diffuser Filter Pad
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Actual Weight:||1.94 ounces|
|Associated Part Numbers:||400421|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||self inflating, air pillow seal, light weight, soft,one size fits most, 2 different headgear options|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
BEST FITTING MASK I HAVE TRIED SO FAR
by Carlos Sanchez (Bakersfield, CA) -
I have tried a bunch of masks; from full face to nasal pillow. So far, this is the best fitting and most comfortable mask yet. The self inflating pillow makes for a great seal. There is sufficient room for my nose between the pillow prongs, which seems to be a problem with other masks and nasal pillows. There is no interference with other parts of my nose and it is not affected by my facial hair. I had to replace the pillow after about a year of nightly use and the part was readily available. So, so far I am very happy with it going on about 3 years of use.
by anonymous -