SleepStyle HC385 Humidifier Water Chamber Tub by Fisher & Paykel
The Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 200 series water chamber tank sits in the front of the heated humidifier. Distilled water is recommended for use in the reservoir tub to prevent corrosive mineral build up of calcium and lime. Empty the water chamber daily to prevent bacteria contamination.
Fisher & Paykel HC385 Water Chamber Tub for SleepStyle 200 Series
This ProductDOES NOTRequire a Prescription.
This is the replacement water chamber tub for the heated humidifier of the Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 200 CPAP series. It is recommended to use distilled water in the reservoir tank to prevent corrosive build up of calcium and lime which can develop with the use of standard tap water. For best hygiene results and to avoid bacteria contamination the water chamber tub should be emptied daily. For disinfection purposes of cleaning uses one part vinegar with four parts water.
This part replaces part HC345.
Included in This Package
- (1) Humidifier Water Chamber Tub
- SleepStyle HC200 Auto Series
- SleepStyle HC201
- SleepStyle HC220 & HC221
- SleepStyle HC230 Series,: HC233, HC234, and HC238
- SleepStyle Series CPAP Filters
- Universal CPAP Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters:Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing:Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask:Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber:Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|