Simplus Full-Face CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel Simplus Full Face Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Fisher & Paykel Simplus full face CPAP mask kit is a sleep apnea interface that covers both the nose and mouth to allow the user to breathe through either. This Simplus full face mask kit offers the headgear option add-on to make it a complete CPAP mask system. It has a minimal number of parts to clean with easy reassembly using the easy-clip seal. The Simplus uses a one size frame that fits all three seal sizes, (S, M, L). All theses components are designed to work in harmony. In combination, these components offer the comfort, seal and easy use features that Fisher & Paykel Healthcare masks are known for.
Special Features & Benefits
- Easy Frame - The Fisher and Paykel CPAP mask is easy to wear, see through and sleep. This low-profile frame is stable, durable, small and ensures a clear line of sight allowing you to read or watch TV. This is a one-frame-fits-all seal size and has an easy-clip frame attachment for effortless assembly after cleaning. The ball and socket elbow rotates for freedom of movement reducing drag on the tube.
- (Optional) ErgoForm Headgear - Stretch and non-stretch panels provide structure and support for optimal usability and performance. This breathable Simplus full face mask headgear self-locates high on the rear of the head allowing for maximum head movement (side-to-side, up and down) without mask movement.
- Easy Attachment - Embedded Velcro Tabs have Clip Hooks that enable fast fitting and removal. This means getting up in the middle of the night will not be a hassle!
- RollFit Seal - The Simplus full face mask is auto-adjusting to optimize an effective, comfortable seal. The one piece seal rolls back and forth on the bridge of the nose. This automatic adjustment minimizes pressure on the bridge of the nose.
- Quiet - The advanced air diffuser is designed for minimal noise and draft.
Included in This Package
- (1) Fisher & Paykel Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) RollFit Seal Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Elbow Swivel
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||400HC584,400HC585,400HC586|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||Full Face CPAP Mask|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|Special User Features:||Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
12 reviews4.9 out of 5
by annie johnson -
I use this mask and I love it ,use other but this is the best.
by Tina -
Happy to find this mask, tried a nasal but didn't work. This mask does the job for me, plus was happy to find out didn't need a prescription to order this. Just added the headgear. Great Option