Simplus Full Face Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher Paykel Simplus Full Face Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Simplus full face CPAP mask kit is a sleep apnea interface that covers both the nose and mouth to allow the user to breathe through either. This Simplus full face mask kit offers the headgear option add-on to make it a complete CPAP mask system. It has a minimal number of parts to clean with easy reassembly using the easy-clip seal. The Simplus uses a one size frame that fits all three seal sizes, (S, M, L). All theses components are designed to work in harmony. In combination, these components offer the comfort, seal and easy use features that Fisher Paykel Healthcare masks are known for.
- Easy Frame - The Fisher and Paykel CPAP mask is easy to wear, see through and sleep. This low-profile frame is stable, durable, small and ensures a clear line of sight allowing you to read or watch TV. This is a one-frame-fits-all seal size and has an easy-clip frame attachment for effortless assembly after cleaning. The ball and socket elbow rotates for freedom of movement reducing drag on the tube.
- (Optional) ErgoForm Headgear - Stretch and non-stretch panels provide structure and support for optimal usability and performance. This breathable Simplus full face mask headgear self-locates high on the rear of the head allowing for maximum head movement (side-to-side, up and down) without mask movement.
- Easy Attachment - Embedded Velcro Tabs have Clip Hooks that enable fast fitting and removal. This means getting up in the middle of the night will not be a hassle!
- RollFit Seal - The Simplus full face mask is auto-adjusting to optimize an effective, comfortable seal. The one piece seal rolls back and forth on the bridge of the nose. This automatic adjustment minimizes pressure on the bridge of the nose.
- Quiet - The advanced air diffuser is designed for minimal noise and draft.
Included in This Package
- (1) Fisher & Paykel Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) RollFit Seal Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Elbow Swivel
- Optional Headgear (additional fees apply)
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Associated Parts: 400HC584,400HC585,400HC586
- Condition: New
- Country of Origin: USA
- Insurance Codes: A7030
- International Shipping: Yes, Available
- Latex Free: Yes
- Mode of Operation: Full Face CPAP Mask
- RX Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs.
- US Shipping Cost: Free Standard Ground
Downloads Available for the Simplus Full Face Mask
Ratings & Reviews
I strongly recommend this mask.
by Jim W, Hazleton PA -
Love this mask. It is smaller than it appears in these ads which does not get in the way if you sleep on your side. The seal material is so flexible that it feels like you are not wearing a mask. My wife is already asleep when I go to bed, and I can put this mask on in complete darkness it's just that easy. Cleaning the mask is just as simple.
by annie johnson -
I use this mask and I love it ,use other but this is the best.