FlexiFit 405 CPAP Mask Replacement Headgear by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 405 replacement headgear strap is used to with the HC405 nasal CPAP mask. It uses 4 straps that attach to the mask frame to secure it in to place. The headgear should be washed by hand and left to air dry. When the straps begin to lose elasticity it is time to replace with a new one.
Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 405 CPAP Mask Headgear
Purchase of this product DOES NOT require a prescription.
This is the replacement headgear strap for the Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 405 nasal CPAP mask. This headgear is fully adjustable with velcro straps to secure a proper fit. The top two straps attach to the mask frame while the bottom two will attach to the glider strap. This product should be washed by hand and left to air dry, avoid placing in the drier. Over time the oils from the user's hair will break down the integrity of the headgear and cause it to lose elasticity; this is sign that it is time to replace it.
Included in This Package
- (1) FlexiFit 405 CPAP Mask Headgear Strap
- FlexiFit 405 CPAP Mask (Complete System)
- FlexiFit 405 Replacement CPAP Mask Cushion
- Universal CPAP Mask Hose
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (o/r as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|