FlexiFit 405 Nasal CPAP Mask Kit by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 405 Nasal Mask Kit
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 405 nasal CPAP mask is used for the treatment of sleep apnea and snoring. The HC405 uses a unique combination of foam and silicone cushion that provides a high level of comfort. This mask system uses a 4 strap headgear to securely hold the mask in place during sleep (optional add-on to make complete mask system). This is an older generation of masks offered by Fisher and Paykel and since then they have released the Eson 2 and Brevida series. Current users of the HC405 should consider switching to a newer model of CPAP masks because they are smaller lighter and generally more comfortable.
For best results and to promote a longer last life of your CPAP mask you should wipe the foam cushion seal down nightly; this will also create a better mask seal.
Special Features & Benefits
- FlexiFit Technology to automatically adjust and accommodate a wider range of face shapes. Achieve the perfect fit for you with a foam cushion that conforms to your specific facial features.
- Unique Fisher and Paykel Glider Strap creates stability without restricting head movement. Never feel as though your headgear is too tight and causing you discomfort with the flexibility of the glider strap!
- Breathable FlexiFit HC405 Headgear which is cool, lightweight and comfortable providing you an easy to attach mask component. Obtain a more complete fit while minimizing the potential of your mask shifting and receiving an incomplete CPAP pressure support by waking up with a disconnected mask or air leak.
- Achieve a "Fit and Forget" foam cushion feel. Trust that you will get the most comprehensive mask seal with a comfort level beyond just using a silicone cushion.
Included in This Package
- (1) HC405 Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Small Seal
- (1) Large Seal
- (1) Foam Cushion
- (1) Diffuser filter
- (1) Pair of Forehead Pads
- Optional Headgear Strap
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||HC 405, HC405A, HC405, HC407, HC407A, HC 407|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034 (Nasal Mask), A7035 (optional Headgear)|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|