FlexiFit 407 Nasal CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 407 Nasal CPAP Mask
The Fisher & Paykel FlexiFit 407 is a nasal style CPAP mask that is a triangle shaped interface that covers the nose. It uses a foam and silicone cushion to provide a seal for the air delivered by the CPAP machine. This mask is held in place by a headgear system that uses four straps. The FlexiFit series is an older generation of Fisher & Paykel interfaces and have been updated with new models such as the Eson series.
The FlexiFit nasal mask series was developed using Fisher & Paykel's anthropometric database of thousands of facial contours, provides a better fit and superior comfort while maintaining the proven ease-of-use features common to the Fisher & Paykel Healthcare masks.
Copy of RX Required if Applicable
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- FlexiFit Technology provides a greater range of movement at the nasal bridge, simplifying the fitting process while improving the seal and comfort.
- Unique Glider Strap for freedom of movement while maintaining a seal. Move freely throughout the night without worrying about your mask shifting.
- FlexiFit HC407 Stretchgear Headgear is breathable, maximizes comfort and minimizes facial pressure during head movement.
- Designed and contoured especially to meet the goal of "one size to fit most" with the FlexiFit HC407 Foam Cushion and Silicone Seal fitting the majority of the population of CPAP users.
- Fully assembled for a complete and simple Out-Of-Box Solution.
CPAP Mask Upgrades
- Fisher & Paykel Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask
- Fisher & Paykel Brevida Nasal Pillow Mask
- Fisher & Paykel Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
|Associated Part Numbers:||HC407, HC 407, HC407A, HC406, HC 406, HC405, HC 405|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
|Insurance Codes:||A7034, A7035|
|International Shipping:||Yes, Available|
|Mode of Operation:||CPAP or Bi-Level|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable to U.S. Residents|
|Shipping Weight:||1 lb|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free Standard Ground|
Ratings & Reviews
1 review4 out of 5
by Bev (Georgia) -
This was the best fitting mask i have owned.