FlexiFit 407 Mask Foam Cushion Only
Fisher Paykel FlexiFit 407 Foam Cushion
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
This is the foam cushion that rests inside the outer silicone seal (not included) of FlexiFit 407 nasal CPAP mask by Fisher Paykel. The FlexiFit 407 Premium Nasal Mask offers an over-the-nose mask solution that fits better, feels lighter and is easier to use. The FlexiFit HC407 Stretchgear Headgear provides even greater comfort and a maintenance-free bias diffuser ensures quieter operation. The FlexiFit 407 Nasal Mask comes as an Out-of-Box Solution fully assembled and ready for use. The Foam cushion can also be purchased with the silicone seal.
Included in This Package
- (1) FlexiFit Foam Cushion Insert
- FlexiFit 407 Nasal CPAP Mask
- FlexitFit 407 Foam Cushion and Silicone Seal
- Fisher Paykel Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Latex Free: Yes
- Insurance Codes: A7032
- International Shipping: Yes
- Actual Weight: 2 oz.
- RX Required?: No
- Travel Sized: Yes
Ratings & Reviews
by Gary -
Didn’t realize the nose piece was in two pieces. The foam inter foam will deteriorate in about two months leaving splits in it and will get grody. Easy to replace. Love this mask. Took 12 yrs to find this mask.